What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shopping List for 2005

Collateral

Coach
We dont need another foward, we have heaps of them.

There is no point in buying for the sake of buying.

Saint 60

Juniors
Any ideas on what El Maz would want for his contract....?
and no i dont like him grrrrrrrr
speculation...?

11Straight

Juniors
Saint 60 said:
Any ideas on what El Maz would want for his contract....?
and no i dont like him grrrrrrrr
speculation...?
He would probably be around 200k but would you want to spend 200k on a goal kicker.Also im with you i dont like him either.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Back to the topic at hand, I reckon we should try & sign Jason "Stinking" Stevens for 2005. If he plays like he did last night, we'll save a bundle on laundry because we'd never have to wash his jersey - MR INVISIBLE!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Collateral

Coach
Happy that we have officially re-signed Head for 2 year and very happy that we have re-signed Poore for 2 years. Great work Dousty....sad about Firman but thats life.

Hopefully now we can re-sign Riddell for 4 years and look at some possible outside talent.... I would like to have El Masri on one wing...just imagine the combo him and Head would be working with the grubbers.

Dragons Cross

Juniors
I think we've got 2 chances of signing El-masri, you know the answer.

Seriously though we are struggling to keep players like Kite at the club so there's no way that we'd be able to sign someone like El-masri who would command big money, the blokes worth 8-12 points a game because of his goal kicking.

Dragons Cross

Juniors
We don't need any players from other clubs, the Dragons have shown that they can develop enough talent and at the moment we should look to invest in the young fellas coming through because the future is rosy IMO.

Saint 60

Juniors
yup i certainly agree and El Maz - im actually stupid to bring it up -- (pun) lol

-but- not having an A grade kicker and expecting a title is wrong --
they are as essential as a good half back....

#-o

<----------- hates loosing games by 2 points :twisted:

but signing what we have is a ded set necessity.... cheers

Collateral

Coach
Well now that we have released Kite and Pig, and with Gasnier a chance at leaving also...I think we should be on the lookout for at least one star recruit...I would love to get Hazem El Masri but I doubt he will leave the Dogs.

Frank Pritchard is a player we could definantly afford.

I want to keep Withers as fulltime hooker as he is really developing with every round...his dummy half runs are getting up to a very good level and his defense is awesome and he organises very well and is a very smart player....so why drop him?

El Masri and Pritchard would be the 2 on my list for sure and I would save a bit of money for furture upsgrades.

Saint 60

Juniors
i sorta agree..... Head has been kicking very nicely thanks hmmm
hes looking better all the time...

Collateral

Coach
Head will never be as good a Kicker as El Masri...he seems very inconsistent just like Riddell....we need a very solid goalkicker.

Latest posts