What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galvin

Nutz

Bench
S

Sorry I've lost my thumbs up Tm.
Exactly, if your hands broken it's in a cast. Even a fracture. 6wks to mend usually.
Smoke and mirrors.
So he was dropped in my opinion and given a bit of time off to get over niggling injuries and get some confidence back. Also the press were after him.
I am a strong advocate of giving Lachlan as much nrl experience as possible because he's fit and players don't get bashed anymore but I did say a couple of weeks ago that if he did have a fracture and was needled I'd be furious as that's not looking after the kid.
Got my thumbs back. This site sucks as far as privacy goes.

TroyJax

Juniors
Id like to see him shifted to centre for a couple of games and Latu given a couple of games at 5/8.
His defence is better than Dooies and Fainu might get the attack going which Galvin has struggled to do.

Tigerm

First Grade
Id like to see him shifted to centre for a couple of games and Latu given a couple of games at 5/8.
His defence is better than Dooies and Fainu might get the attack going which Galvin has struggled to do.
Can't recall where I heard this, but it was indicated early that Gal was destined for the 13 jumper.

Latest posts