What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Luke Burt have been dropped ?

Should Luke Burt have been dropped?

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Parramatta Eels NRL side is as good a place as any to learn how to play.

I'd say it's the only place to really learn how to play first grade. Anyway, they're all learning, all the time.

You could say they have the attitude of being lifelong learners, which as a fellow highly effective human being I'm sure you'll agree.

Even without making good on-field decisions, Lasalo is still the second best edge forward in the squad now that Ben Smith is injured. We don't really have a choice but to let him learn in the top side.

bartman

Immortal
A more than bit nervous about tomorrow with Burt and Morgan playing for Wenty...

Obviously Hayne is ready for fullback, but choosing Blair on the wing and Esi to remain in the centres? I thought Morgan had the better game out of those three.

Depends what side of the field they want to play Willie T I guess? And who comes in for Horo's spot on the bench?

Bazal

Post Whore
Crap decision. Morgan is better than Esi and Blair, so is Burt. I can understand Horo to a point on form but even then the replacements are no better and Horo deserves a run with a half who can actually put him into a hole. Take him out and all we have are tackling machines and whatever Lasalo is

So he scored 24 points for Wenty.....How can you drop him Kearney?

Did you watch the Game?

Relax mate. Each of his two try's were from two meters out and he got most of his kicks from in front.

Western Suburbs were not the best team as well. He got dropped for a reason and hopefully he can pull his finger out and get back in.

Juniors
Some people need to get over Burt...So what if he scored 24 points for Wenty, my problem is his commitment to the team on a weekly basis, he does not put his body on the line at all...
I back Kearney for dumping him, Morgan and horo..

Horo shouldve been dropped last year, seems as though he has lost his confidence and mentally not with it...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I just hope our attack is a lot better than last weeks. Morgan I felt was a bit slow, but still tried hard. Esi Tonga is good in attack but hopeless in defence.

With Hayne, Roberts and Sandow in the side, I just hope we put the points on the Warriors.

Stagger eel

Staff member
A more than bit nervous about tomorrow with Burt and Morgan playing for Wenty...

Obviously Hayne is ready for fullback, but choosing Blair on the wing and Esi to remain in the centres? I thought Morgan had the better game out of those three.

Depends what side of the field they want to play Willie T I guess? And who comes in for Horo's spot on the bench?

Paulo... Be prepared for another change also!

The team will look nothing like the selected side.

Latest posts