What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Luke Burt have been dropped ?

Should Luke Burt have been dropped?

• Total voters

Gronk

Staff member
LOL @ Morts. He didn't play for Roosters today.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Gronk

Staff member
That should be good, looking forward to seeing how Paulo shapes up these days.

And one more change, eh...? :-k

So Burt and Morgan make way for Hayne and WT. Horo drops off the bench for Paulo.

One more change ? Tautai because of Warriors size ?

MrT

Juniors
I tell you what Blair needs to do (assuming he plays wing). Hit the ball up 1st or 2nd tackle after they kick to us.

If he does that, then we won't miss Burt whatsoever. Luke has gone missing on the physical front for a little while now. Has some attacking skills, but do they compensate for what he refuses to bring in defence/ 'hard work' early in the count??

this!!!!!!!

barney gumble

Juniors
Obviously a new direction by the coach who wouldn't drop anyone last year, after one game, Burt, Horo and Morgan gone. Horo and Morgan aren't living up to the promise they showed early in their careers. Surely Burt has earnt one poor game though?, there must be still a spot on the wing for Burt and he proved his character scoring 24 points for Wenty today. I guess Kearney will live and die by Monday's result.

Parra

Referee
Kearney needs a proper coach to hold his hand and guide him. Like every other time he has tasted success.

Look at the dogs with Hasler in control. This is the sort of change the Eels need. Instead we get more excuses. "Building" anyone?

Redback71

First Grade
what a bloody joke in my opinion. the coach has no idea. rekon hell be gone in 18mths tops.

eels81236

Bench
Kearney needs a proper coach to hold his hand and guide him. Like every other time he has tasted success.

Look at the dogs with Hasler in control. This is the sort of change the Eels need. Instead we get more excuses. "Building" anyone?

I'm with you. Dropping guys for better options is preposterous.

Latest posts