What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Mary's Contract Be Extended For another 3 Year Term?

Sould Mary's Contract Be Extended?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rednwhites

Juniors
His house of cards is falling. Finally the Channel Nine wake up to it, about 3 years too late.

I am looking forward to a change this year where we are 3 from 15 rather than the other way round. No frickin getting my hope up and then dashed year after year just like Mary inspired that second half performance tonight.

Gareth67

First Grade
He is ensuring that we don’t have another mid-season slide , merely taking each game as it comes and coordinating his combinations. Once the boys click into gear and with the return of Fizzell , the Dragons will be a different proposition, only early days yet , no need to get our knickers in a twist .

Crush

Coach
I think Mary is finally under some real scrutiny from the media.
Fittler, Johns, Sterling all scratching their heads at the positional changes late in the game.
Nobody including Bennett now thinks Widdop should be at 1.
Either Mary makes changes or he is a goner.
Once the media gets onto you its a very slippery slope.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I think Mary is finally under some real scrutiny from the media.
Fittler, Johns, Sterling all scratching their heads at the positional changes late in the game.
Nobody including Bennett now thinks Widdop should be at 1.
Either Mary makes changes or he is a goner.
Once the media gets onto you its a very slippery slope.

Let's hope he doesn't make the change, then.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Just watched the presser.
Boy oh boy, Paul isn't happy is he!?
Rolling out the excuses.
He knows now deep down he has f**ked up with the spine and he cannot change back now, he'll lose face.
What an idiot.
As I said yesterday on here Crush he thinks hes come up with this" you watch me fellas Ive come up with this you beaut Ill put one over the opposition strategy I'll fool them with switch er roo ploy....problem is he cant get the basic coaching techniques right without dabling in the mind games....for starters you have to have a brain

Coffs dragon

Bench
Just watched the presser.
Boy oh boy, Paul isn't happy is he!?
Rolling out the excuses.
He knows now deep down he has f**ked up with the spine and he cannot change back now, he'll lose face.
What an idiot.
Crush I would say the Dragons have the most expensive halves pairing in the NRL & the most confused. Using 3 ball playering halves into 2 is not a master stroke it's another type of stroke sounding like Banker. The debacle and inept concept of utilising the bench just continues on & on.
I'm sure Mick Crawley will be in the firing line soon to cop all the blame by the Steel Deflector.

utility dragon

Juniors
Ok, we all know that he won’t get sacked for a while so why can’t we bring in a Geoff Toovey type to be an assistant. He could play bad cop and we could finally get some player changes and a hard edge.

Crush

Coach
Crush I would say the Dragons have the most expensive halves pairing in the NRL & the most confused. Using 3 ball playering halves into 2 is not a master stroke it's another type of stroke sounding like Banker. The debacle and inept concept of utilising the bench just continues on & on.
I'm sure Mick Crawley will be in the firing line soon to cop all the blame by the Steel Deflector.
Funny, every single game he talks about JDB. He's banking on using that card as his get out of jail free.

As I said yesterday on here Crush he thinks hes come up with this" you watch me fellas Ive come up with this you beaut Ill put one over the opposition strategy I'll fool them with switch er roo ploy....problem is he cant get the basic coaching techniques right without dabling in the mind games....for starters you have to have a brain
Doesn't matter what McGregor thinks is clever, experienced coaches read him like a book.

Latest posts