What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Mary's Contract Be Extended For another 3 Year Term?

Sould Mary's Contract Be Extended?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bench
Brad Arthur at the Eels has been told his contract will be reviewed in June. I would like McIdiots contract to br reviewed after round 4.

Coffs dragon

Bench
My positive spin on this bloke is the board are using him to assess the coaching staff's performance as well as whatever else he does.False hopes perhaps .
Denis in other words, he'll be stabbed in the back at seasons end, blamed then gone by 2020 season compliments of the boys coaching club!

LINESPEED

Juniors
Brad Arthur at the Eels has been told his contract will be reviewed in June. I would like McIdiots contract to br reviewed after round 4.

Yeah 2010 - I thought Rd8 might’ve been a bit generous on my part.
I did predict 2-6 initially

emack

Juniors
Funniest thread EVER.............89% NO...........hahahahahaha. Gotta get me some of those drugs the other 11% are smoking, life must me amazing for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41yearsaint

Juniors
What coach under pressure to keep his position would dismantle a spine that in its first year together made it to the finals and lead for the majority of the year?
It's only a matter of when, not if, his resigning is announced.

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
We always extend our coach's contract during the Anzac round 25th April 2019.

I'm guessing 3 yr extension.

Also I bet its not a performance based contract.