What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sidhe New Game - Rugby Challenge

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I'm looking forward to this as much as Fifa 12, and i'm a massive Fifa fan that's bought them all since Fifa 2003.

Looks amazing IMO

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Great lead up to the game.. Then we get hit with a days notice that it's coming out tomorrow.

Still, looking forward to the game. I wonder if I buy it from nz via express if it will arrive before the weekend?

Robster

Bench
omg no license for the all blacks in the rugby world cup game all the names are made up and faces too, wtf!!! i'm taking this back in the mourning. Rugby world cup new zealand and no license for the hosting team!!

natheel

Coach
It's coz rugby challenge have the licsencing for aus and nz teams Ron. I'm keeping it till rc comes out and doing a direct swap :)

Robster

Bench
Well lets hope sidhe make a sequel and the other doesn't there for more license. Hate to think the sales of the Rugby League Live game with only half the teams having licenses.

milla

Juniors
Who announces the release date a day before it comes out?

We announced the first release dates yesterday. They were next Friday for NZ and the week following for Australia and South Africa. Today Gamewizz, the NZ distributor, surprised everyone by bringing the NZ release forward by a week, meaning it comes out tomorrow. We had no idea until one of the NZ games stores Tweeted about it :)

Robster

Bench
My score 7/10

Had a few games and its real fun if your a rugby fan. Few glitches now and then. Passing can sometimes be similar to the Rugby League games and most annoying thing are the rucks - it takes ages till the halfback has the ball avaliable!! Very very annoying when you want fast ball. But game play wise has a pass mark but only just whilst graphics are fantastic. All and All this is the best rugby game for any code since Jonah Lomu Rugby.

Ausguy

Coach
My score 7/10

Had a few games and its real fun if your a rugby fan. Few glitches now and then. Passing can sometimes be similar to the Rugby League games and most annoying thing are the rucks - it takes ages till the halfback has the ball avaliable!! Very very annoying when you want fast ball. But game play wise has a pass mark but only just whilst graphics are fantastic. All and All this is the best rugby game for any code since Jonah Lomu Rugby.

underwhelming...

7/10 is a good score... but then you back it up with some comments that would make it a 5 in my mind at the most.

Latest posts