What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sidhe New Game - Rugby Challenge

ceagle

Bench
WTF, why is Adam Ashley Cooper the highest rated player on the Wallabies team? He is one of the players who should be dropped imo.

boxhead

First Grade
Amazing animation, the passing looks a bit better but seems to be better; however, when watching Carter throw the final pass to No'nu they didn't stop; it looks like you don't freeze and nor does the receiver when you throw the pass.

Ladmate

Bench

milla

Juniors
milla any chance of an early aussie release?

That's not really our area. HES distribute it in Australia. Only they can answer that one for sure. From the talk on our forums it sounds like EB might gearing up to release it early though. Several of our forum users have been told stock is in.

Milla can you tell me why the authorities reject giving you licenses?

HES negotiated all the licensing, so that's another one for them, but I do know that HB and HES were both negotiating licences without knowing the other side was also making a game, so in some cases it was probably a matter of already having an agreement in place.

natheel

Coach
Cheers for coming in and answering questions milla

I've been over to the sidhe forums and read some great reviews.

Looking forward to it

From my understanding of peoples stories about franchise I'm lead to believe that u draft players From a list at the start of each season? R these off contract players from other teams in ur competition (ie super rugby) or players that r randomly generated?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Got a 7/10 from IGN. A few things sound average however the key issues apparently have fixes such as the offloads according to the sidhe forum.

shiznit

Coach
ive had it for close to a week now... im deciding whether to buy it or not.

the first thing you need to do is fix the offloading... its ridiculous the computer offloads like crazy.

online is fun...

i inittialy gave it about a 3/10... but after getting the hang of it gave it about a 5 by midweek... now its grown on me to about a 7.

but IMO in order for you to have any decent fun with this you need to edit the gameplay.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I'm all up for putting the boot into sidhe, however I really enjoy this game.

I couldn't care less about the excessive offloads, sure the CPU sometimes picks the wrong attacking option or how the defense always looks in shambles. But jeez with ball in hand, this game is absolutely incredible.

A 3/10 Really?? I own both union games along with a ton of other sport games and this really stacks up.

I've been playing this game non stop since 9am and the game gets better and better.

Liddell

Juniors
Got it today and played it this arvo for a few hours, waaaay too many offloads was the first thing i noticed. I've had a player injured in every game i have played for some reason. Its hard to get used to changing players in defence, most games choose the closest player, here you have to scan through them yourself unless im missing something...

Didn't try online, the NZ fella's have had it for a week now, i'd be asking for a flogging.

Happy with it so far.

Thomas

First Grade
Bought it today. Will have a crack tonight when the family is asleep and my beer is cold.

natheel

Coach
i really like this game. i like that it offloads alot. u got to find ways to shut down the attack that way. but u can change the offloads in the team sliders apparently.

Thomas

First Grade
I'm enjoying it. It's not easy to pick up but I am getting the hang of it. Take that Namibia!

Latest posts