What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

dragon_lowie

Juniors
Here I am looking at reading any further discussion regarding Dugan, and I see a discussion that has drifted off topic.

As an admin I would have thought that you have some responsibility to ensure that this occurs.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Club sought out every player to get them back, successfully. The only one who bucked was Tallis.

After SL poached us, there were only a handful of players left at the first training session in 1996. David Waite the new coach was there, as was Mark Coyne, Wayne Batrim and a few others. It's amazing that we came back from that, and made the Grand Final. Tallis can re-write it any way he likes, but he stiffed us that year. He reneged on a contract and chose not to play for St George. No two ways about it.

Country Dragon

Juniors
The Club sought out every player to get them back, successfully. The only one who bucked was Tallis.

After SL poached us, there were only a handful of players left at the first training session in 1996. David Waite the new coach was there, as was Mark Coyne, Wayne Batrim and a few others. It's amazing that we came back from that, and made the Grand Final. Tallis can re-write it any way he likes, but he stiffed us that year. He reneged on a contract and chose not to play for St George. No two ways about it.

Don't get me wrong he's a prick and I've actually had a run in with him about it in the past!

Minh

First Grade
Tallis was admired by us Dragons fans myself included and then backstabbed us he is a d#ckhead has tickets on himself.

Elias1983

Coach
I've just heard from a mate that apparently Josh Dugan was involved in a fight at a pub???

anyone heard anything?????

bottle

Coach
I'm really, really concerned about Dugan.
Could be a major cause of derailment.
Leopards, spots, and all that.
May be beyond any hope of salvation.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I can't believe you guys are calling Tallis a traitor.

Bennett was just about signed & sealed to the Cowboys - but then Gordie had his say & that ended that. Then Wayne signed with us, & we won a premiership.

He is a St.George legend!