What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

Como Connection

First Grade
Fact, Dugan will play with the Dragons as soon as cleared by NRL.
Next season will move to the centres as they purchased Beale to play fullback and will stick with that.

Cagey Mac

Bench
We're playing a very smart game at the moment
The amygdala which controls our emotions regarding fear of loss is around six times more influential than the cerebral cortex' urge towards potential gain
Each prospective new signing is now aware that there is an alternative and that they may miss an opportunity to play in a prospectively gun side
Very smart indeed!

KiamaSaint

Coach
The amygdala which controls our emotions regarding fear of loss is around six times more influential than the cerebral cortex' urge towards potential gain
Each prospective new signing is now aware that there is an alternative and that they may miss an opportunity to play in a prospectively gun side
Very smart indeed!

Mate, I'm sorry but are you sure you are in the right forum?

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
Very smart indeed!

Come again..

I think what Sigmund Freud is trying to say is that potential recruits are scared of missing out playing for the dragons because the club has created the impression of a quality side with these recent signings.

TheRev

Coach
I think what Sigmund Freud is trying to say is that potential recruits are scared of missing out playing for the dragons because the club has created the impression of a quality side with these recent signings.

I believe you have summarised this well, it is a veritable tipping point as it were.

Were fortunate with the timing of actually winning a few games too, and with momentum of very recent signings & assumably Sheens to follow, it will make any future negotiations an awful lot easier.

Of course its all on paper, no guarantee we will go any better in 2014, but the strikepower and speed we have coming on board really excites me.

younan21

Juniors
PENRITH are poised to launch a $4.5 million raid to sign NSW stars Todd Carney and Josh Dugan.

The Panthers have targeted the pair in a buying spree which has already landed St George Illawarra five-eighth Jamie Soward, Warriors forward Elijah Taylor and Manly Test prop Brent Kite.

If signed to the proposed long-term deal, Carney would play halfback at Centrebet Stadium.

St George Illawarra are favoured to sign Dugan although Penrith's offer may sway the former Raider to head into Sydney's west.

Josh Dugan

The Panthers are set to target former Raiders fullback Josh Dugan. Picture: Kym Smith Source: The Daily Telegraph

Carney would discuss a four-year deal worth about $2.65 million with Dugan looking at a three-year contract worth $1.7 million.

possm

Coach
My guess is it's:

Dugan to the Dragons - announced soon after the appointment of new coach Sheens for 2014 and beyond.

Carney to stay at theh Charks

dwight12

Juniors
Amongst all this talk of Thomkins and Dugan, does anybody know Evander Cummins contract situation? Have we got him locked up for the time being?

MattYg1

Bench
PENRITH are poised to launch a $4.5 million raid to sign NSW stars Todd Carney and Josh Dugan.

The Panthers have targeted the pair in a buying spree which has already landed St George Illawarra five-eighth Jamie Soward, Warriors forward Elijah Taylor and Manly Test prop Brent Kite.

If signed to the proposed long-term deal, Carney would play halfback at Centrebet Stadium.

St George Illawarra are favoured to sign Dugan although Penrith's offer may sway the former Raider to head into Sydney's west.

Josh Dugan

The Panthers are set to target former Raiders fullback Josh Dugan. Picture: Kym Smith Source: The Daily Telegraph

Carney would discuss a four-year deal worth about $2.65 million with Dugan looking at a three-year contract worth $1.7 million.

Joe Bogan to Penriff.... he'd become a national icon to the people of Penriff...

Latest posts