What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

Willow

Assistant Moderator
i wonder what the late peter frillingos would have made of this twitter nonsense.
I'm sure he got just as much rumour down at the journo's bar. But that latest sociopath media set had the whole box and dice didn't it?

The only thing missing was an actual sports journalist.

Not that we have as many of those around nowadays.

dwight12

Juniors
They are one of the same and he is a poster who has had good mail in the past.

Thanks. Well I hope he is right this time also. Because as much as I think Nightingale is a good player, I'd prefer him on the wing. And know with Cummins out until round 16, I think we need a proper fullback.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Dugan is ours, Its a matter of when Doust pulls his finger out of his Backside and gets him into the team against MANLY, because each day that passes means, NOT THIS WEEK.

Come on Dousty SIGN RANGI CHASE

nrlnrl

First Grade
Dugan is ours, Its a matter of when Doust pulls his finger out of his Backside and gets him into the team against MANLY, because each day that passes means, NOT THIS WEEK.

Come on Dousty SIGN RANGI CHASE

As mentioned elsewhere, it's out of the Dragons control. It's alleged that he still owes a former manager money & until this is paid, he can't sign for another team. There also needs to be a transfer fee agreed to & paid, but the first one ( if true ), is the big stumbling block.

Dragons4lyf95

Juniors
This better be true, I've been waiting too long for this announcement ! Come on duges I know you'll be great, now next is rangi!

younan21

Juniors
Rugby league news just tweeted this :

@RugbyLeagueNews: Big talk around that Josh Dugan will sign with St George Illawarra Dragons tomorrow. #nrl #notofficial