What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What a marvellous combination. Twitter, Facebook, a disgruntled fan and the Mole. Hold the presses!

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Canberra Fans will always be bitter about Dugan as he was all class, on the field that is, I feel sorry for there fans, loosing a good player hurts.

Ace-STi

Juniors
I'm new here, So can someone fill me in on who Zippo is?

1_1025790_MD.jpg

Collateral

Coach
I'm new here, So can someone fill me in on who Zippo is?

George G. Blaisdell founded Zippo Manufacturing Company in 1932, and produced the first Zippo lighter in early 1933, being inspired by an Austrian cigarette lighter of similar design made by IMCO. It got its name because Blaisdell liked the sound of the word "zipper" and "zippo" sounded more modern. On March 3, 1936, patent was granted for the Zippo lighter.[2]

RedV_J

Juniors
Hope zip wasnt referring to the re-signing of Creagh and Garvey. Although its good its not very exciting...

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I hear that if Dugan signs it will be on the proviso that he lives with Craig Young for a while till he gets sorted out. That is the stumbling block I heard from him signing.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
SMZ in Jubilee reckons its done

Finally! FACT!

One would think within the next 24 to 48hrs there would be a presser!

Oh Happy Days
Smz

dwight12

Juniors
I'm just opening myself up for more criticism here. But who is SMZ, and what about him stating something makes it official? Does he have a good track record with these kind of things?