What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

vanilla gorilla

Juniors
I believe we should take a punt on him, place him in the right leadership group within the club, I think he can redeem himself

Collateral

Coach
Dugan was/is actually a figment of our imaginations, planted by the Reptillians to aid their quest of conquering the world.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
bugger it, this needs to be posted in here too..

2cn8rko.png

dwight12

Juniors
I don't know what is going on with us and Dugan (if anything), but jarryd hayne coming out saying he wants to play 5/8 is a bad sign in my eyes. Parra are desperate and Ricky Stuart has picked Dugan over Hayne at fullback before. Parra are desperate. Especially after their previous loss.

watatank

Coach
I don't know what is going on with us and Dugan (if anything), but jarryd hayne coming out saying he wants to play 5/8 is a bad sign in my eyes. Parra are desperate and Ricky Stuart has picked Dugan over Hayne at fullback before. Parra are desperate. Especially after their previous loss.

Not sure about the context but he was probably talking about this year. Next year they have Norman to play at five eighth (or fullback) or Hopoate who can play fullback, they are not exactly short of options.

saints4ever

First Grade
The news that there is no news. Even if the unthinkable happens and we sign him, he probably won't play on Monday. It will be like four days and we have a match (presumably to start training tomorrow).

younan21

Juniors
The mole just tweeted this :

@RLW_Mole: EXCLUSIVE In the Mole in @LeagueWeek today - Josh Dugan in the pooo again - a fan has complained to the NRL after copping abuse on facebook

dwight12

Juniors
I heard this story last week. The guy was tweeting RLW Mole, saying that he had been trolling Dugan and Dugan reacted by calling him a c%#t.