What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Haven't watched any TV or listened to the radio today. What have they been saying?

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Oh so tv commentators say it. That changes everything. Facts are meaningless.

Fact is it? What your opinion... They get paid for their's on this subject do you?

Steven Bell, Antonio Kaufusi, Matt King, Steve Turner, Brett White, Adam Blair, Ben Cross, Jeff Lima, Ryan Hinchcliffe are some examples of players whom had a high rep at the Storm to leave and not live up to the same level... Widdop will not be a flop (I hope) I just hope as we all to that he gets even better for the Dragons.

Last edited:

The Enforcer

Juniors
Fact is it? What your opinion... They get paid for their's on this subject do you?

Steven Bell, Antonio Kaufusi, Matt King, Steve Turner, Brett White, Adam Blair, Ben Cross, Jeff Lima, Ryan Hinchcliffe are some examples of players whom had a high rep at the Storm to leave and not live up to the same level... Widdop will not be a flop (I hope) I just hope as we all to that he gets even better for the Dragons.
Did Lima & Blair rate at the Storm ?

Minh

First Grade
Widdop has the potential to get better and be a genuine star or he may just be a solid player but he will not flop.

Country Dragon

Juniors

When did Hinchcliffe leave the Storm?

FlameThrower

Bench
Yep.. Deal doesn't look likely for a while, if at all. Amazing how things can change every hour.
Confused now, as some media had him signed up already? Although we should cover ourselves, with first and last option on renewing for 2 years after 2013?

Twenty10

Juniors
Confused now, as some media had him signed up already? Although we should cover ourselves, with first and last option on renewing for 2 years after 2013?

Well I did read dousts comments completely out of context...
It read much worse than when I heard the whole interview.
Mail is that it's a done deal!!! FFS... We just need to wait for the............PRESS CONFERENCE

league

Juniors
Price just said on Sterlo he's hoping for a "couple more signings" in the next couple of weeks.

Then he was asked by Sterlo about Dugan to which he stated that he hopes to have him signed within the next 2 days. Said he's met with him a couple of times and that he's a "10 out of 10" as a person and can understand some of the things he's already been through.

Creaghzy dragon

Juniors
Price just said on Sterlo he's hoping for a "couple more signings" in the next couple of weeks.

Then he was asked by Sterlo about Dugan to which he stated that he hopes to have him signed within the next 2 days. Said he's met with him a couple of times and that he's a "10 out of 10" as a person and can understand some of the things he's already been through.

Joel caine mentioned that price had caught up with dugan today at canberra

nrlnrl

First Grade

Hinchcliffe played a couple of years in Canberra before turning his career around at the Storm

As for those other forwards, the pattern is clear that they worked in the Storm's structure, but are out of their comfort zone elsewhere

Latest posts