What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

RedVDave

First Grade
St George Illawarra coach Steve Price says Josh Dugan deserves a second chance at Dragons

One is the quietly spoken NRL coach, the other is the dumped star with a penchant for an afternoon rooftop session on the Pineapple Cruisers.
But according to St George Illawarra coach Steve Price, Josh Dugan is "a 10 out of 10 guy" who he can "relate to easily".

He had earlier got himself dismissed from the Raiders after Twitter evidence of his Pineapple Cruiser bender on his rooftop in the nation's capital - the latest in a long list of off-field indiscretions.
Still, Price believes Dugan deserves a second chance.

"From the discussions I've had with him, I can't fault the guy. He's a 10 out of 10. He's a guy I can relate to quite easily, coming from Revesby.
"In the discussions I've had with him he's been first class.
"We've all made mistakes. He deserves a second chance. Hopefully we can see that in the Red V."
The confirmation of Dugan's signature would add to an impressive recruitment drive from the Dragons, who have already snared Gareth Widdop, Joel Thompson, Dylan Farrell and Englishman Mike Cooper for the 2014 season.
Price said the addition of Dugan would give added potency to the Dragons' backline.
"It's going to give us a little bit more variety with our offense and a little bit more catch-pass, especially with the quality centres we've got with Matty Cooper and Chase Stanley," he said.
"At the moment we've been playing through a lot of teams so it's just going to give us the added ability to use our strengths to Brett Morris and Jason Nightingale."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...hance-at-dragons/story-fn2mcuj6-1226634250740

nontime111

Juniors
Hey all......HOW GOOD IS THIS!!!!!! WELL NOT GOOD BUT DAMN ULTRA XTATIC!!!! ELECTRIFYING WHOOOOO!!!!! Just a short time ago we were struggling along, next minute SUPERSTARS coming to SAINTS WOW!!! DUGAN superstar!! WIDDOP superstar!! RANGI CHASE!!!! SUPERSTAR!!! Dylan Farrell AMAZING TALENT ELCTRIFYING POTENTIAL WOW another GF is firmly in our sights its a time of TOTAL CELEBRATION and these guys are some of my Favourite players, specially Josh Dugan and Rangi Chase!! WOW have just wanted to see these 2 in a RED V for many years now THANKS DOUSITE AND PRICEY AND ALBERT !!!F*&^ THE KNOCKERS GOOOO DRAGONS!!!!! :crazy:

topherzammit

Juniors
Hey all......HOW GOOD IS THIS!!!!!! WELL NOT GOOD BUT DAMN ULTRA XTATIC!!!! ELECTRIFYING WHOOOOO!!!!! Just a short time ago we were struggling along, next minute SUPERSTARS coming to SAINTS WOW!!! DUGAN superstar!! WIDDOP superstar!! RANGI CHASE!!!! SUPERSTAR!!! Dylan Farrell AMAZING TALENT ELCTRIFYING POTENTIAL WOW another GF is firmly in our sights its a time of TOTAL CELEBRATION and these guys are some of my Favourite players, specially Josh Dugan and Rangi Chase!! WOW have just wanted to see these 2 in a RED V for many years now THANKS DOUSITE AND PRICEY AND ALBERT !!!F*&^ THE KNOCKERS GOOOO DRAGONS!!!!! :crazy:
Very excite!!!! I like!!!

The Enforcer

Juniors
Mop and bucket to aisle 4 please :}

DaDragon

Juniors
Lets just wait for the official announcement before we get to excited guys.

Anything can happen with Josh Dugan or it could be a Rangi Chase saga taking forever...

But hoping for good news!!

Mr Red

First Grade
Dugan seen at real estate office at Blakehurst... checking out rooftop views of serveral properties for future parties..
media conference today.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If he is a Saints fan then why would he have considered Brisbane? If not for that he would have been signed by now surely.

TheRev

Coach
Dugan seen at real estate office at Blakehurst... checking out rooftop views of serveral properties for future parties..
media conference today.
If you own a Penthouse Flat in Blakehurst (within walking distance of a Bottle-Shop), you'd be crazy not to get it on the market asap.

TheRev

Coach
If he is a Saints fan then why would he have considered Brisbane? If not for that he would have been signed by now surely.
If I didnt have a saints obsession, id have picked Brisbane, just got a bigger pool of junior talent up there and he would probably love the idea of starting fresh in another state... thing with Saints is hes really about what 1.5 hrs away from Canberra if he lives in the gong?

Cagey Mac

Bench
You can also have a much better lifestyle in Qld compared to Sydney on the same income
Real estate up there is in a hole so you can set yourself up for life if you have an astute financial advisor
(Oh and you listen to him/her)