What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

18to87

Coach
Dugan_Sign_9_11.JPG

18to87

Coach
Most mail and most people believe he has signed or agreed ... just want to know when NRL will sign off so Saints can announce and he can train for the Titans.

Dragons4lyf95

Juniors
Dugan will be announced tomorrow ! And he'll train Tuesday, he even confirmed it himself on Instagram Bronx Goodwin commented on he's photo saying when r u up this way and he replied with Monday bra .. So there we have it :D really really hope that rangi comes through !

Louiethefly

Juniors
Dugan will be announced tomorrow ! And he'll train Tuesday, he even confirmed it himself on Instagram Bronx Goodwin commented on he's photo saying when r u up this way and he replied with Monday bra .. So there we have it :D really really hope that rangi comes through !

Cheers for the info mate!

bottle

Coach
Are we signing Dugan?!?
Josh Dugan?!?

First I've head of it.
Why are these things kept so secret?

nrlnrl

First Grade

nice sidestep to bypass the alleged Twitter clause in his contract by using Instagram ?

somsteve

Juniors
Press conference and announcement on Dugan tomorrow at 11am.
He joins the boys in the Gong tomorrow...

saint.nick

Coach
He's mentioned in one of his instagram photo comments that he'll be able to get a tan once he moves to sydney, after a girl commented he needs a tan. Bronx Goodwin also asked via the comments section "when you up this way bro", Dugan replied with "monday brah"

Last edited:

Dragons4lyf95

Juniors
He's mentioned in one of his instagram photo comments that he'll be able to get a tan once he moves to sydney, after a girl commented he needs a tan. Bronx Goodwin also asked via the comments section "when you up this way bro", Dugan replied with "monday brah"

I JUST said this earlier lol ^

blacksafake

First Grade
I' m over it at the moment same as rangi. I hope we sign them soon however as of now I'm not getting my hopes up anymore or reading anymore articles on them unless it is confirmation that either or both have signed. :oops:

Latest posts