What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

jezmond

Juniors
Hey guys just found out this rumour:

Dugan mentioned in one of his instagram photo comments that he'll be able to get a tan once he moves to sydney, after a girl commented he needs a tan. Bronx Goodwin also asked via the comments section "when you up this way bro", Dugan replied with "monday brah"

You read it here first.

Dragons4lyf95

Juniors
Hey guys just found out this rumour:

Dugan mentioned in one of his instagram photo comments that he'll be able to get a tan once he moves to sydney, after a girl commented he needs a tan. Bronx Goodwin also asked via the comments section "when you up this way bro", Dugan replied with "monday brah"

You read it here first.

WOW do you not read the forum ? Look back a page I was the first to post that actually ..

saints4ever

First Grade
WOW do you not read the forum ? Look back a page I was the first to post that actually ..

you guys talking about instagram?

well I dont know how true it is, might be a gee up, but apparently Dugan confirmed he was going to be in Sydney on Monday. Whether it's true or not, whether that means a press conference etc who knows. As far as the whisper is, it was Bronx Goodwin that asked.

No one seems to be talking about this as yet, so it might have slipped under the radar
:D

bottle

Coach
Psst, I heard Dugan is going to put a bra on his purple monkey dishwasher at a conference for pressing machines in Blakehurst. Day uncertain, but could be Monday.
Pass it on.

Latest posts