What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signings on the way! ( Very Slowly)

Windy70

Juniors
Frenzy...I'm not saying...and havent for one minute that the Broncos pick and choose with no room to move. They pick the team they want, they do the maths, assess the talent and make decisions based on it. Player evelopment, talent, availability all comes into play..But..they also have a plan B,C, and D...

What I am saying is the Club has a constant plan to win games.

We have a constant plan to survive,
Big difference.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Frenzy...I'm not saying...and havent for one minute that the Broncos pick and choose with no room to move. They pick the team they want, they do the maths, assess the talent and make decisions based on it. Player evelopment, talent, availability all comes into play..But..they also have a plan B,C, and D...

What I am saying is the Club has a constant plan to win games.

We have a constant plan to survive,
Big difference.

Well your posts don't read that way.

By the way

What's "the plan" the Sharks have to survive? I don't see it.

Since 73

First Grade
What we need are backs (and now front rowers) that WANT to make a mark and be a part of turning a club around. Some guys with heart, guts and a bit of skill that actually will give it their all.
If you work for Company A, and it is failing then you are part of the problem. Easiest, faggiest, solution is to defect to company B, the currently "successful" one.

Always thought their boogie woogie bugle boy was good in defence.

Frenzy.

Immortal
ummm

Point of order

The thread is called Signings on the Way.

Lot of posts here

Who have The Sharks signed?

Windy70

Juniors
There is no plan

Thats the pont.

We all talk about surviving as a club, as an entity. Other clubs talk about the next farrrrrkin game.

There is no PLAN...

Frenzy.

Immortal
See, this is how you confuse other posters.

You said there was a constant plan to survive. Now you say there is no plan.

Just sayin.

Since 73

First Grade
Who's Luke Walsh's understudy this year.

we could go hard at him, sign him for 3 years, annoint him as our halfback savior and then realise after round 3 we have a lemon.

Naaah...that would never happen twice.

Would it?

DJShaksta

First Grade
Great player on his day - sadly for us I think that day has been and gone.

We'll sign him for 5 years on 300k a year tho you watch

Quigs

Immortal
Signing Willie now.... come off it.

He'll end up playing second div aussie rules like his twin brother who got the boot from the Brissie Lions.

Willie would of been alright for us when we were chasing him BEFORE he went to the cowboys.

Too late now.

Feej

First Grade
Great player on his day - sadly for us I think that day has been and gone.

We'll sign him for 5 years on 300k a year tho you watch
Far out! I assume that our next major sponsor will be Thomas Holt Memorial Village...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any decent Halfbacks on the market? Even from the UK?
Don't be surprised if Moltzen is looking for a new club next year.

With Lui the top ranked halfback and young Miller seemingly his deputy, Moltzen is left playing out of position in the centres or at fullback.

Sheens even thinks he's a good centre in the making, the deluded idiot.

Moltz will get sick of it and leave so that he can play as a 7 somewhere I reckon.

Special K

Coach
Honestly why would we help the Tigers sign Blair when we could buy him?

Why are we not chasing Blair? Surely he and J.Smith are close?

buck__naked

Juniors
A few weeks ago after the match Flanno mentioned the possibility of some mid season signings to add some finishing skills to the outside backs.

Has anyone heard any rumours or talk about this actually happening? and if so what names are being thrown around.

Don't be surprised if Moltzen is looking for a new club next year.

With Lui the top ranked halfback and young Miller seemingly his deputy, Moltzen is left playing out of position in the centres or at fullback.

Sheens even thinks he's a good centre in the making, the deluded idiot.

Moltz will get sick of it and leave so that he can play as a 7 somewhere I reckon.

I really rate Moltzen.

Huge upside in this guy if he gets an extended stretch in the 7 jumper.

Latest posts