What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH-Players on the Market for June 30...

The Colonel

Immortal
parra-matters said:
lets face it we are now like souths no one will want to come here, we will have to pay over the odds to get players here.

With the Titans entering the competition and many other clubs wth money to spend as well a lot of players will be picking up money they may not have 12 months ago.

yy_cheng

Coach
Pete you forgot the winkie, for a little icon, it adds punch.

Don't despair.. the Eels are shortly to name some important signings.. ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Colonel said:
With the Titans entering the competition and many other clubs wth money to spend as well a lot of players will be picking up money they may not have 12 months ago.

add to that the money on offer from ESL and they are able to exploit the situation

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Colonel said:

add to that the money on offer from ESL and they are able to exploit the situation

then again, we paid a lot of money for Riddell and Cannings and they are defo overpaid

spiderdan

Bench
if blake green and john morris leave i wouldn't mind seeing us sign either finch (if the roosters push him out like they are rumoured to be doing), travis burns or terry campese.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
anyone else having nightmares

lolfinch27ya.gif

thedux

Juniors
Someone's already mentioned Hunt but I think that it may be a possibility. Very few Broncos go to market unless they are planning on leaving and he would be an option at 5/8. We're crying out for a ball-runner and he would be in the top 5 for that skill. The big iffy is going to be the cost.

Angry_eel

First Grade
spiderdan said:
i wouldn't mind he and tim playing in our halves. i don't think he's a bad player. his ad lib style could be what we need.
Apart from being a not so good player, he's a bogan.

Hurriflatch

Referee
If Timmy recaptures his 2005 form then Parra need a 5.8 who has some playmaking skills but who's biggest asset is their running game