What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snapshot at memberships to date

TruSaint

Referee
People being negative for the sake of being negative so they can whinge about the board, doust and the home ground split. If you think these people wouldn't love to have low memberships this year so they could whinge some more then I frankly can't see your point of view.

Wooooohooooo

Where in those posts did you magically find our underlying mission to reduce members...
People like possm, Father Ted, Minh expressed an opinion, that your twisted interpretation suddenly suited you.

Game set and match... Sayonara, Ciao and the large lady has sung.

TruSaint

Referee
No worries. I'm here to help.

I'm sure you can point out where in the following post I called anyone names, or said you were dumb?

Found it yet? I'm struggling, so maybe you could be kind enough to help me out.

Hey I was just doing what you asked.

Yeah I was a couple of days earlier, but I was just following your lead in going off early.

Oh and

Thanks Minimus....
Again, like Cleary, what you have shown other than your ignorance.

" The defendant provides evidence for the prosecution".

PS, you guys sharing a keyboard?
This is hilarious.

NEITHER of you have shown any evidence of ill intent by others and myself.
But your vile, comments "dumb", embarrasing etc, show your true colours.

Go away keyboard warriors... Life is too precious to worry about the likes of you.

possm

Coach
People being negative for the sake of being negative so they can whinge about the board, doust and the home ground split. If you think these people wouldn't love to have low memberships this year so they could whinge some more then I frankly can't see your point of view.

I'd love to see a high membership - over the 20k. I would also like to see the Club be very successful on and off the field in 2014.

However, everyone knows my view on the Head Coach, the CEO and the Board. I'm hoping those people will either get their act together or be replaced.

I definately don't want to see a low membership for the coming season. I'd rather see a very high membership and a high volume of emails/letters from members telling those in charge a thing or two.

Last edited:

Maximus

Coach
Thanks Minimus....
Again, like Cleary, what you have shown other than your ignorance.

" The defendant provides evidence for the prosecution".

PS, you guys sharing a keyboard?
This is hilarious.

NEITHER of you have shown any evidence of ill intent by others and myself.
But your vile, comments "dumb", embarrasing etc, show your true colours.

Go away keyboard warriors... Life is too precious to worry about the likes of you.

What exactly have I claimed? I guess I did make the claim that they are embarrassing, so my proof of that is

It's a damn good squad and it's still early days but it looks like there'll be more than a few disgruntled at the reappointment of the super coach, we are under the Wests Tigers and that says a lot.

Minh, as Father Ted said, people are bailing.
If we go into the break (holidays) with 3-4 k , it will be hard to reach our said goal of 20k.
The other thing to remember is how the club measures memberships.
With 3 million options this year, does a member who secures 4 games get credit?
Not sure, but if that's full membership, then we have a problem.
I repeat, we are behind the Eels FFS.
Time will tell.

Both made a week after our memberships became available, and a month after the Tigers and Eels went on sale. If I made such comments, I would feel rather embarrassed, and it is obvious you did as well since you cut the crap after the time frame was pointed out on page 3.

The prosecution rests, Your Honour. Considering this is clearly a civil case, I'm pretty confident the magistrate will find on the balance of probabilities, those posts are embarrassing.

Oh and the only thing that is hilarious is you continuing to claim that I called you dumb. I see you can't back it up with any substance though as you know I didn't.

"Vile comments" lol

TruSaint

Referee
I'd love to see a high membership - over the 20k. I would also like to see the Club be very successful on and off the field in 2014.

However, everyone knows my view on the Head Coach, the CEO and the Board. I'm hoping those people will either get their act together or be replaced.

I definately don't want to see a low membership for the coming season. I'd rather see a very high membership and I high volume of emails/letters telling those in charge what they think.

Well said possm.
And may i take a punt that 99% of members want success, if not 100%.
Its how we get there.

TruSaint

Referee
What exactly have I claimed? I guess I did make the claim that they are embarrassing, so my proof of that is

Both made a week after our memberships became available, and a month after the Tigers and Eels went on sale. If I made such comments, I would feel rather embarrassed, and it is obvious you did as well since you cut the crap after the time frame was pointed out on page 3.

The prosecution rests, Your Honour. Considering this is clearly a civil case, I'm pretty confident the magistrate will find on the balance of probabilities, those posts are embarrassing.

Oh and the only thing that is hilarious is you continuing to claim that I called you dumb. I see you can't back it up with any substance though as you know I didn't.

"Vile comments" lol

Hahahahaha.

You continuen to fight an argument, with disproven evidence. What your mind hasnt digested, is that no where was anyone hoping for falure. We opened the thread as a snapshot (look up the dictionary), and we had some great dialogue. YES the damn thing was early, but so what ? It was a discussion.

You then, counsellor, came on the back of others ( never to post oin the first 30 days), and decided, we had an agenda.

Your post in reference to Minh and I was demeaning and insulting, followed by your partner.

We can keep this going forever, but like I said, you are entitled to your opinion, as its a free forum.

Quite simply, you took it upon yourself to read peoples minds...
Enjoy the rest of your day.... :roll:

Maximus

Coach
What your mind hasnt digested, is that no where was anyone hoping for falure.

I'm sure you can provide a post of mine that shows I claimed you were hoping for failure? Why are you attributing cleary's posts to me?

Your posts continue to show that the only one taking it upon themselves to read people's mind is yourself.

TruSaint

Referee
I'm sure you can provide a post of mine that shows I claimed you were hoping for failure? Why are you attributing cleary's posts to me?

Your posts continue to show that the only one taking it upon themselves to read people's mind is yourself.

So your post re Minh and I being embarrassing was what ?
A compliment ?
An observation ?
Why embarrassing and why good viewing?
Do me a huge favour..... go away.

I have to go now as their is a fly in my study...
Mortein where r u ?

Maximus

Coach
So your post re Minh and I being embarrassing was what ?
A compliment ?
An observation ?
Why embarrassing and why good viewing?
Do me a huge favour..... go away.

I have to go now as their is a fly in my study...
Mortein where r u ?

Keep dodging the questions. Why can't you provide the post? You got all upset about us making claims and not backing them up. Your turn. Put up or shut up.

TruSaint

Referee
Keep dodging the questions. Why can't you provide the post? You got all upset about us making claims and not backing them up. Your turn. Put up or shut up.

r u kidding me ?

Did u or not inject your IQ one month after the event, and asked people to review my dialogue with Minh as being embarrassing? Worth laughing at ?

By the way, tough guy, telling me to shup up doesnt work.

Like your buddy tried, I will say what I want when I want.

NOT ONE OF YOUR RETRIEVED POSTS, or those of Cleary suggested i / WE had any ill will towards the club.

Like I said keyboard warrior, go away.
PS I killed the fly, it was really annoying.

TruSaint

Referee
If you want to read dumb posts, go back to the first couple of pages and the posts between Minh and TruSaint a week after the packages went on sale. Some of them were embarrassing.

There's your quote Minimus.
Put it wher the sun dont shine champ. :p:p:p

Maximus

Coach
r u kidding me ?

Did u or not inject your IQ one month after the event, and asked people to review my dialogue with Minh as being embarrassing? Worth laughing at ?

Sure did. I stand by it as well. The posts about it being embarrassing that we were behind the Tigers and Eels when they had been on sale at least 3 weeks longer than us were exactly as I described. It was hilarious reading them.

But what does that have to do with claiming you were hoping for failure?

You continuen to fight an argument, with disproven evidence. What your mind hasnt digested, is that no where was anyone hoping for falure.

By the way, tough guy, telling me to shup up doesnt work.

Like your buddy tried, I will say what I want when I want.

And yet you are crying about me posting what I want, when I want. In this very post that I am quoting, you have complained about me posting a month after the thread opened, and have told me to go away.

Do as I say and not as I do huh?

NOT ONE OF YOUR RETRIEVED POSTS, or those of Cleary suggested i / WE had any ill will towards the club.

Cool story bro. Still waiting for you to show me where I stated they did. Stop dodging the question.

TruSaint

Referee
Sure did. I stand by it as well. The posts about it being embarrassing that we were behind the Tigers and Eels when they had been on sale at least 3 weeks longer than us were exactly as I described. It was hilarious reading them.

But what does that have to do with claiming you were hoping for failure?

And yet you are crying about me posting what I want, when I want. In this very post that I am quoting, you have complained about me posting a month after the thread opened, and have told me to go away.

Do as I say and not as I do huh?

Cool story bro. Still waiting for you to show me where I stated they did. Stop dodging the question.

Im not your bro... bro.

Your entire involvement was based on 2 pages referring to a snapshot.
You insulted people, who have been here longer than me.

The quote you made, drawing attention to pages 1 and 2, was a cheap shot, ON the back of others comments.

Now you feel you need to justfy it, by playing with semantics. You know exactly, what you said.

Stand by your posts, that's fine. It makes them no more relevant, but it probably makes you feel good.

Like I said you a a coward behind the keyboard, who turned an open thread into a mockery.

Be careful though when you tell people to shut up. Hitting the screen hurts . Try Zoloft, or Xanax.

Go away please, you are using up my valued time.

Maximus

Coach
Stand by your posts, that's fine. It makes them no more relevant, but it probably makes you feel good.

Yep I completely stand by them. Better to do that than make disparaging remarks and then run away from them like a coward.

Stop dodging the question.

Go away please, you are using up my valued time.

I will say what I want, when I want thanks.