What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snapshot at memberships to date

TruSaint

Referee
Yep I completely stand by them. Better to do that than make disparaging remarks and then run away from them like a coward.

Stop dodging the question.

I will say what I want, when I want thanks.

I made remarks on the back of your gutless pointless shot.
Glad you have resurrected into one who can talk for himself.
As to you saying what you want when you want.. Thats freedom.

As to your question, it has been answered in infinitum. If you want me translate that into
some other form, let me know. However I sense anything I say will come back to your one liner.

Next time you have a conversation with a forum member, I may refer to it as laughter, as you did.

Keep digging holes for yourself.

After 2 or 3 more beers, you may actually tell me what you think hahahaha.

Go away flea.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
You boys really should take your aggression out on the dumb scummers supporters, not each other.
You know, the ones that have never won anything other than a midweek Amco Cup !
They all bite... It's lotsa fun ! ��

Minh

First Grade
Tru, some people can't build a constructive argument without resorting to schoolyard insults and name calling, you are one of the gentleman within the forum and we can say what we like and you always talk reasonably and respectfully about things and to other Saints supporters. Some people don't get it or are just plain bored. They try to find a negative that is simply not there.:cool:

Minh

First Grade
No worries. I'm here to help.

I'm sure you can point out where in the following post I called anyone names, or said you were dumb?

Found it yet? I'm struggling, so maybe you could be kind enough to help me out.

Hey I was just doing what you asked.

Yeah I was a couple of days earlier, but I was just following your lead in going off early.

Oh and

Where you say?

Minh

First Grade
Yep I completely stand by them. Better to do that than make disparaging remarks and then run away from them like a coward.

Stop dodging the question.

I will say what I want, when I want thanks.

Damage control, you would make a good politician.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
People being negative for the sake of being negative so they can whinge about the board, doust and the home ground split.
Ah, thank you for going to all that trouble of re-posting the opinions of fellow supporters. Must have taken you some time.

But alas, no one there is wishing for a low turn out. They just look like opinions that differ from your own. Or maybe not... hey, maybe there is some common ground here...

Genuine question: Do you think the club is doing a great job? If the answer is no, then you might find that your viewpoint is actually quite close to those you are arguing with.
cleary89 said:
If you think these people wouldn't love to have low memberships this year so they could whinge some more then I frankly can't see your point of view.
lol. Didn't you also say you were in the best position to pass judgement on others?

It's all good cleary, you gave it an excellent shot mate. But I think you owe everyone a beer.

Father Ted

First Grade
Tru, some people can't build a constructive argument without resorting to schoolyard insults and name calling, you are one of the gentleman within the forum and we can say what we like and you always talk reasonably and respectfully about things and to other Saints supporters. Some people don't get it or are just plain bored. They try to find a negative that is simply not there.:cool:

Tru is a real fair dinkum class act mate just like yourself Minh. Having said that Kogarah and Wollongong are our home grounds and thats where we should play imo.

cleary89

Coach
Ah, thank you for going to all that trouble of re-posting the opinions of fellow supporters. Must have taken you some time.

But alas, no one there is wishing for a low turn out. They just look like opinions that differ from your own. Or maybe not... hey, maybe there is some common ground here...

Genuine question: Do you think the club is doing a great job? If the answer is no, then you might find that your viewpoint is actually quite close to those you are arguing with.
lol. Didn't you also say you were in the best position to pass judgement on others?

It's all good cleary, you gave it an excellent shot mate. But I think you owe everyone a beer.

Not really. That multi quote works like a charm. Doing a decent job with what we have. After a year coming 14th we have recruited well, maybe second best after penrith. Memberships will end up similar to last year which isnt good, but its about as good as what we can expect. The 4-4-4 split was inevitable and will mean our crowds are much bigger than last year. And theres no point sacking price for sheens so we are doing the best with what we have.

cleary89

Coach
But what evs. This has turned even more embarrassing then it was at the start. Just next year think about things like starting late, members still able to renew seats and auto renewals havent kicked in before claiming the sky is falling.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Not really. That multi quote works like a charm. Doing a decent job with what we have. After a year coming 14th we have recruited well, maybe second best after penrith. Memberships will end up similar to last year which isnt good, but its about as good as what we can expect. The 4-4-4 split was inevitable and will mean our crowds are much bigger than last year. And theres no point sacking price for sheens so we are doing the best with what we have.
I'll have a Reschs please.