What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snapshot at memberships to date

TruSaint

Referee
If you want to read dumb posts, go back to the first couple of pages and the posts between Minh and TruSaint a week after the packages went on sale. Some of them were embarrassing.

One more thing, its interesting this thread opened on 13 December last year, to which your only contribution came one month later.. That is brilliant. Sit back, let others have dialogue and then inject yourself in an offensive manner, once you have found some common ground.

I commend you on this. Brilliant tactic.

Enjoy... Minimus :x:x

TruSaint

Referee
The first page or so is pretty funny reading though.

Glad it amused you.
A discussion about membership must be hilarious in hindsight.
I will endeavour to keep the level of comedy up for you and the likes of Minimus... :p:lol:

Minh

First Grade
Finding posts amusing is alright, but name calling and ridiculing is 'Not' cool. If somebody said I was wrong and they made a good point to back it up or even if they didn't I can cop it on the chin, I have slightly more chin space than Price.

cleary89

Coach
Probably shouldnt complain about others "injecting themselves in an offensive manner" when you tell us you will post dumb shit in advance on purpose.

TruSaint

Referee
Probably shouldnt complain about others "injecting themselves in an offensive manner" when you tell us you will post dumb shit in advance on purpose.

Is that what I said hahahahaha...
Where did you determine that from, morse code, or some crpytic method?
The genius rises again...:roll::roll:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The thread was opened for people who want us to get hardly any memberships
I'm having trouble finding evidence of this.

Of course, there are people concerned about the management of the club. Opinions will differ on this but that's the nature of discussion. So perhaps you're simply misunderstanding the diversity of opinion.

But Cleary, I'm happy to be shown otherwise, and you're such a reasonable fella. So are you able to reveal the posts in this thread where people are actually wishing for a low membership?

Cheers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol.

Well to be fair, it has been a long time between drinks... comparitively speaking.

How's the heat up there hardbaby?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Where have u been
Been working hard on the letter B on the Gold Coast: Beach, boats, bbqs, beer and bikinis. It's tough job, but I'd hate to think what would become of the place if I let my guard down.

Hope everyone has been well and cheerful.

TruSaint

Referee
Been working hard on the letter B on the Gold Coast: Beach, boats, bbqs, beer and bikinis. It's tough job, but I'd hate to think what would become of the place if I let my guard down.

Hope everyone has been well and cheerful.

Tough life for some ehh champ?...

Enjoy it, and keep em all in check lol.

All good down here :)

cleary89

Coach
Early days i know, and we were late out of the blocks

DOGS 10,056
BRONCS 12,468
TIGERS 3,643
PANTHERS 4,000
BUNNIES 18,210
EELS 9,943
COWBOYS 7,174
SAINTS 2,250

The end results will be good reading.
Souths target = 32k.
Their on track.

Where have all our supporters gone
Where have all our supporters gone
On a Priceless journey everyone
Oh when will Doust ever learn
Oh when will they ever learn

The cost of the Price and the Price you pay for having the Price.

It's a damn good squad and it's still early days but it looks like there'll be more than a few disgruntled at the reappointment of the super coach, we are under the Wests Tigers and that says a lot.

Eels already at 10k circa...
Unless there is a late rush, we may struggle.

Unusual for the Dragons to lag behind like this.

The home ground thing has everyone who I know in the heartland to be members Bailing

I tell you Minh why its particularly peculiar in mid Dec.
Normally by now, those "renewing" to ensure same seats have done so.
Lets face it, we are leading up to Christmas / New year, slow period for trade as families go away.
Maybe Jan will be better but its not looking good

Yeh it doesn't and you would be good at analising these things, I just think back to the backlash we had when Price was confirmed as coach for 2014 when a lot of people were calling for his head. This may be a factor and it may not be that big but I think it must have at least a little to do with it.

Minh, as Father Ted said, people are bailing.
If we go into the break (holidays) with 3-4 k , it will be hard to reach our said goal of 20k.
The other thing to remember is how the club measures memberships.
With 3 million options this year, does a member who secures 4 games get credit?
Not sure, but if that's full membership, then we have a problem.
I repeat, we are behind the Eels FFS.
Time will tell.

Given the Coach ,The CEO and current board plus the last few years results and especially the very cynical treatment Kogarah has been given. Dousties goal of 20k is another one of his fantasies imo.I frankly wonder if we will reach 10k

Wonder what the excuse will be if the member numbers are well below expectations? Despite all this right game right venue policy bullshit we are fed every day

People being negative for the sake of being negative so they can whinge about the board, doust and the home ground split. If you think these people wouldn't love to have low memberships this year so they could whinge some more then I frankly can't see your point of view.

Last edited:

Maximus

Coach
Thanks for spending time reviewing my posts with Minh.
It means a lot to me.

No worries. I'm here to help.

If calling people names, and "dumb" are making you feel good, then go for it.

Its a free forum, and a good one.
But no-one forced you to read any of our posts, thus the freedom.
Have a great day going through my posts, and determining my "dumbness". :lol::lol:

I'm sure you can point out where in the following post I called anyone names, or said you were dumb?

If you want to read dumb posts, go back to the first couple of pages and the posts between Minh and TruSaint a week after the packages went on sale. Some of them were embarrassing.

Found it yet? I'm struggling, so maybe you could be kind enough to help me out.

One more thing, its interesting this thread opened on 13 December last year, to which your only contribution came one month later.. That is brilliant. Sit back, let others have dialogue and then inject yourself in an offensive manner, once you have found some common ground.

I commend you on this. Brilliant tactic.

Enjoy... Minimus :x:x

Hey I was just doing what you asked.

We should revisit this thread mid Jan:D

Yeah I was a couple of days earlier, but I was just following your lead in going off early.

Oh and

I will write what I want when I want to.

Latest posts