What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some players knew

Someone

Bench
After many months of deliberation and what could loosely be interpreted as 'intense thought', Maroubra Eel was finally able to articulate his point of view (though he had to get his mum to proof read it).

I like this one. Sarcasm is the real winner here.

little_aza

Juniors
Apart from AFL and Roberta Williams face, Melbourne has very little going for it. I say we detach it from Australia and promote Tasmania to the mainland!

Melbourne's actually a really nice place in the AFL off-season - I prefer it to Sydney or Brisbane, and I've lived in/on the outskirts of all three cities. But ya know, this thread's actually titled "some players knew", so I'll leave the reasons to another time.

StormChaser

First Grade
:? Is that what the storm called you when they bent you over a table for the past 5 years?

You are the biggest sook God ever unfortunately put breath into. Reporting my post?
Go have a cry you big girl. Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!