What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some players knew

Someone

Bench
Oh i hate it when my sarcasm didnt get across over the internet.

I see your merkin team was under the cap last night, what was the final score?

StormChaser

First Grade
And yet the self labelled maturity superior you, feels compelled to whinge about it.

Run along sweetie, nobody addressed you.

Oh i hate it when my sarcasm didnt get across over the internet.

I see your merkin team was under the cap last night, what was the final score?

They got flogged. So? Good try at changing the subject sookyboy. A big bag of cement is on the way over, i suggest you bathe in it.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It might not have been so long if it wasn't for your scummy cheating team. I most certainly wouldn't want to win one by cheating.

Have you been following league for only a short time? Or are you a turncoat?

Someone

Bench
Run along sweetie, nobody addressed you.

They got flogged. So? Good try at changing the subject sookyboy. A big bag of cement is on the way over, i suggest you bathe in it.

There is no subject you stupid bitch.

And telling me to harden up? your having a sook about somebody reporting your post. This is the internet, no one cares.

Ulysseus

Bench
You are the biggest sook God ever unfortunately put breath into. Reporting my post?
Go have a cry you big girl. Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Wrong bitch.
I reported your f**king posts.
Why?
Because if I don't get to call you a sperm dumpster without some other random c**k getting their tampon in a twist and reporting my post for 150th time then you don't get to sprout random sh*t either.
The fact that you queer merkins seem to be able to dish the liquified sh*t out of your collective mouth in droves is ironic because most of you seem to be thin skinned when a bit of the same is sent back at you.

I may not be able to call you a sperm dumpster, but I am allowed to think it, which is just as well, because I think you're a sperm dumpster.

Last edited:

Someone

Bench
Wrong bitch.
I reported your f**king posts.
Why?
Because if I don't get to call you a sperm dumpster without some other random c**k getting their tampon in a twist and reporting my post for 150th time then you don't get to sprout random sh*t either.
The fact that you queer merkins seem to be able to dish the liquified sh*t out of your collective mouth in droves is ironic because most of you seem to be thin skinned when a bit of the same as sent back at you.

I may not be able to call you a sperm dumpster, but I am allowed to think it, which is just as well, because I think you're a sperm dumpster.

:shock:

:)

:D

:lol:

stormbati

Bench
It might not have been so long if it wasn't for your scummy cheating team. I most certainly wouldn't want to win one by cheating.

Only since 2000, never lived in Melbourne, only got a storm jersey as a gift lol.
Lived in Blacktown area since 99.

simostorm

Bench

Born in Victoria. folo'd the rabbits cos my granddad was a rabbits fan.. but supported the Storm when a Victorian team came into the comp in 98..
what does that make me all wise Marouba?