What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some players knew

_Johnsy

Referee
One thing is clear C SMITH is not fit to captain QLD or Australia ever again, but he's the prefect candidate to captain the scum club that is full of cheating, lying, dishonest money hungry, integrity void merkins.

Evenflow

Bench
One thing is clear C SMITH is not fit to captain QLD or Australia ever again, but he's the prefect candidate to captain the scum club that is full of cheating, lying, dishonest money hungry, integrity void merkins.

You'd know all about that being a cop Johnsy. If anyone would have authority/experience in discussing all those "qualities" and taking payments under the table in brown paper bags it'd be a member of Australia's finest constabulary.

_Johnsy

Referee
You'd know all about that being a cop Johnsy. If anyone would have authority/experience in discussing all those "qualities" and taking payments under the table in brown paper bags it'd be a member of Australia's finest constabulary.

When someone has nothing to offer a discussion/argument they try to get personal or throw personal insults. Keep trying, it does not change the fact that;

C SMITH is not fit to captain QLD or Australia ever again, but he's the prefect candidate to captain the scum club that is full of cheating, lying, dishonest money hungry, integrity void merkins.

Evenflow

Bench
When someone has nothing to offer a discussion/argument they try to get personal or throw personal insults. Keep trying, it does not change the fact that;

Ate the very least Johnsy, i'm throwing personal insults at someone who can actually reply to them and defend themselves. You on the other hand are throwing personal insults at someone who can't and will not. Hypocritical of you, yet at the same time not one bit surprising.

_Johnsy

Referee
No evenflow it is about the integrity required to hold both positions I alluded to, of which I am 100% correct.

I did not throw a personal insult at C SMITH I gave an opinion about his ability to Cpt QLD & Australia. The insult was directed at your franchise and again 100% accurate.

StormChaser

First Grade
And you are? f**k off for a change.

Listen up keyboard nubstar, no matter what time of the day or night I log in here for a squizz, there you are yet again, squirting on the rug like a new puppy.
Do the world a favour and FOAD, preferably quietly cos your yip yappin is driving me insane.

Someone

Bench
Listen up keyboard nubstar, no matter what time of the day or night I log in here for a squizz, there you are yet again, squirting on the rug like a new puppy.
Do the world a favour and FOAD, preferably quietly cos your yip yappin is driving me insane.

Cat_Toilet%5B1%5D.jpg

This is your cat, stormbitch.