What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some players knew

I was talking to a first grade player the other day, from another club, and asked what he thought of the whole Storm thing. I thought he'd be diplomatic about it but he actually said he can't see how some Storm players could not have known what was going on. It was an interesting insight. Basically he said that players come to know pretty much what their teammates and other players are on and it wouldn't be hard to figure out if something odd was going on. But as he said, and I agree, how can you prove it? There might be some paper trail or other circumstance that shows a player must have known but apart from a piece of evidence like that bobbing up due to an oversight from those involved I can't see them proving anything.

Someone

Bench
'yawn'. the kind of attitude id expect from a self-rightous bitch like yourself. Truth is, your mother should have faked it that night and went to bed early.

StormChaser

First Grade
Is the medication wearing off again?
Straightjacket too tight?
Still getting raped by the orderlies?
Don't fret.
You can't live forever...

simostorm

Bench
Whats with the Media making a big Story about Cam Smith havinga 3rd contract just now?

The week or so before the Storm got stripped of there premierships that story came out, and he was even on NRL on Fox talking about it?

Its a contract wiht a media company, not a brown paper bag full of cash.

There wasnt a problem when Gallop contruscted a contract for Andrew Johns with channel 9 to keep him in the game.

Latest posts