What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some players knew

StormChaser

First Grade
There is no subject you stupid bitch.

And telling me to harden up? your having a sook about somebody reporting your post. This is the internet, no one cares.

As much as it pains me I have to apologise. You're not the soft c**k. Ulysseus is. But you're still a jizz goblin. Nuff said. P.S calling me a bitch is a compliment, try harder.

Wrong bitch.
I reported your f**king posts.
Why?
Because if I don't get to call you a sperm dumpster without some other random c**k getting their tampon in a twist and reporting my post for 150th time then you don't get to sprout random sh*t either.
The fact that you queer merkins seem to be able to dish the liquified sh*t out of your collective mouth in droves is ironic because most of you seem to be thin skinned when a bit of the same is sent back at you.

I may not be able to call you a sperm dumpster, but I am allowed to think it, which is just as well, because I think you're a sperm dumpster.

Ohh so you're the one it hit a little too close to home for. Should have known really.:lol: You show all the signs.
As for the rest of your textual diarrhea, blow it out your distended rectum. You take yourself entirely too seriously.

tkr

Juniors
there is no possible way to punish the club without punishing the players as well

I realise that and that in itself becomes the players punishment rather than going after individuals. Exactly the same as when the Doggies and Warriors got caught.

Maybe then players and managers will pay a bit more attention to the contracts they are signing?

Evenflow

Bench
Parra already paid waaay overs for an absolute dud of a halfback so good luck paying Cronk what he's worth as well. It doesn't hurt to dream though........