What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill

hitman82

Bench
^ Agreed.
$BW has zero credibility and zero mana.

He's been disrespectful to every organisation that's bent over backwards to write huge cheques for his services; disrespectful to teammates; disrespectful to his fans and disrespectful to his nation.

He should stay true to his colours and f**k back off to France where he can wear gay hats and stripey shirts.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I also think it's pretty damn disgraceful how he responded to Jonah Lomu's challenge, to fight him at Fight for Life. Saying he wants to fight someone with more credibility to Lomu, is absolutely disrespectful to the man. It makes me sick.

I don't care if that comment came directly from Williams or not. If it came from his "management team", I would f**king fire them on the spot. I would never allow my representatives to associate myself with a comment like that, about a man like Lomu. $BW's stock continues to plummet in my books.

It did come from his management. I agree with your sentiment, but that's not something the Nassers and Mundines of this world care about.

And 'credibility' - putting him up against a fat, 43-year-old sickness beneficiary. And originally against Gary Gurr, a fool of the highest nature who couldn't run 500m without dying of exhaustion and I'm sure was a publicity stunt. Also, for those who don't know him, once tried to jump over one of those sharp tree stakes and split his ball bag open.

Credibility. Something SBW now does not have in three sports. Wow, quite an achievement.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
It did come from his management. I agree with your sentiment, but that's not something the Nassers and Mundines of this world care about.

And 'credibility' - putting him up against a fat, 43-year-old sickness beneficiary. And originally against Gary Gurr, a fool of the highest nature who couldn't run 500m without dying of exhaustion and I'm sure was a publicity stunt. Also, for those who don't know him, once tried to jump over one of those sharp tree stakes and split his ball bag open.

Credibility. Something SBW now does not have in three sports. Wow, quite an achievement.

Yep, I thought as much. But Williams is an absolute idiot, for having those snakes as his representation.

Micistm

Bench
He's as loyal as the next guy.

You just can't be serious. Honestly. He is loyal to himself, and his little circle of 'Bruvvas.' The rest of the world-Including any team he plays for, he has zero loyalty for. The track record speaks for itself.

Micistm

Bench
Umaga & Co. believed they were saving this talented youngster from the poisonous culture that existed at the Bulldogs at the time and talked him into jumping ship, with a promise that he could make it to the top in union. The tragedy is I bet SBW is regretting that move right about now.

Bullshit. That arguement is used ad nauseum. It's conveniently forgotten SBW grumbled about his contract- yet re-signed for longer, for more money. Then pledged allegience. Then sneaked out and ran.
'Saving' a talented youngster? Give me a break. And Tana coaxed him initially because it was in Tanas interests, not to do with 'saving' him!:lol:
When SBW sent that appallingly bad video back from France to the Footy show to explain his actions- He didn't sound like a mini me Tana- That was Mundine through and through. SBW was moving his lips- Mundine was doing the talking. So where was Mundines hand?;-)
The accusations SBW sent back- on their coach being rascist the worst- were unforgiveable and not the statements of a professional player...but the words of a jumped up spoilt little brat who has been convinced by morons around him he's bigger than the game. He might get rich- but he deserves his reputation he now has and will never be known as a particular great in any code because he cannot commit to anyone. Just wasted, tragic potential. It is quite sad.

Micistm

Bench
^ Agreed.

He's been disrespectful to every organisation that's bent over backwards to write huge cheques for his services; disrespectful to teammates; disrespectful to his fans and disrespectful to his nation.

He should stay true to his colours and f**k back off to France where he can wear gay hats and stripey shirts.

My sentiments exactly. **** off back to france, get your big money, and be the big man on campus there.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
If I could figure out what these clowns actually wanted (SBW/Mundine/Nasser), maybe I'd understand their actions a bit more.

SBW's talents lie purely within union & league. He's doesn't have Mundine's natural boxing skills, I have a hard time seeing any future for him in the ring. Realistically, he's not likely to get set up financially for the rest of his life playing any form of rugby. If he wants to continue to trade on his name after his playing days are over, he'll need to leave behind a legacy, which takes commitment. The way things are panning out, all he's doing is turning people against him and making a circus out of his career.

^ Agreed.

100% true

NZ Warrior

First Grade
If I could figure out what these clowns actually wanted (SBW/Mundine/Nasser), maybe I'd understand their actions a bit more.

SBW's talents lie purely within union & league. He's doesn't have Mundine's natural boxing skills, I have a hard time seeing any future for him in the ring. Realistically, he's not likely to get set up financially for the rest of his life playing any form of rugby. If he wants to continue to trade on his name after his playing days are over, he'll need to leave behind a legacy, which takes commitment. The way things are panning out, all he's doing is turning people against him and making a circus out of his career.

I think Mundine & Nasser (Nasser especially) are leeches. Mundine obviously saw the potential in Williams, he would have also saw that he was young & impressionable. So both Mundine & Nasser jumped on the SBW train and are getting a percentage of every contract and sponsership deal Williams will ever sign. They're like ticks on a Top Dog.

What really gets me is the religious conversion they coerced him into. I f**king hate hearing shit like that. Religion is something every person should seek out for THEMSELVES! Not have f**king flyers shoved into your face on the streets and certainly not joining a religion, because that is what your "friend" is into. f**k that!

This whole thing f**king stinks. And I'll bet the end of the line is a failed boxing career for Sonny and Mundine & Nasser disappearing and sucking on the neck of the next big thing to come along.

Spot On

Coach

Great post. No idea what they want. No idea who makes the decisions. It would seem Williams is burning bridges as he goes. Where to next?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I think Mundine & Nasser (Nasser especially) are leeches. Mundine obviously saw the potential in Williams, he would have also saw that he was young & impressionable. So both Mundine & Nasser jumped on the SBW train and are getting a percentage of every contract and sponsership deal Williams will ever sign. They're like ticks on a Top Dog.

What really gets me is the religious conversion they coerced him into. I f**king hate hearing shit like that. Religion is something every person should seek out for THEMSELVES! Not have f**king flyers shoved into your face on the streets and certainly not joining a religion, because that is what your "friend" is into. f**k that!

This whole thing f**king stinks. And I'll bet the end of the line is a failed boxing career for Sonny and Mundine & Nasser disappearing and sucking on the neck of the next big thing to come along.

Spot on. Geez I'd love to see Bluey get in his ear, tell him exactly what we're saying here about needing to leave a legacy as a footballer and offer him a good contract at the Warriors on the condition that he kicked both of those f**kwits to the kerb.

Rich102

Staff member
Do you think $BW is going to listen to common sense? When he can hear the "word of God" telling him what he wants to hear.
I hear an echo of "I am the greatest", that guy was great though.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Do you think $BW is going to listen to common sense? When he can hear the "word of God" telling him what he wants to hear.
I hear an echo of "I am the greatest", that guy was great though.

SBWs problem is that he's had people hyping him since his debut from that moment (which to be fair was probably the most spectacular NRL debut I can remember) the Sydney media hyped him up to a ridiculous level and turned him into a rock star, if he'd been playing for the Warriors or a S14 club I reckon his carer would've turned out a lot differently.

Latest posts