What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 3 - QLD v NSW *SPOILERS*

*Paul*

Juniors
Ironically, despite having no clue how to score, NSW scored more points and tries over the series.

lionheart008

Juniors
Piss poor performance by NSW. Congratulations on avoiding a whitewash but in all honesty I expected a far more entertaining second half from them.

Ghoulies

Bench
Well there's a downer. I can't praise our defence enough, but injuries severely limited our chances. Still, the Blues did enough to beat us and deserve their share of congratulations; Bird in particular was outstanding.

I'll just have to put that 80 minutes out my mind for the time being to celebrate the series win. :lol:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Still a good win by NSW in the end. Some good lessons learned from this year and some players have a red mark through their name i.e. Lyon but Hoffman and Gallen have alot to offer at this level and the likes of Hayne will be even better next year. Qld thouroughly deserve the series win and the score was a bit harsh on them tonight but NSW couldn't afford to lose 5 straight origins, a vital win for the competitiveness of the origin series.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hazem motm imo lol. Good game, very intense. Queensland just couldn't score.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
I've never been more proud to be a QLD fan tbh. WOW, i cant fault anyone (except maybe Jane)

Yep. The bloke is a f**kin pansy. How he went anywhere near this team is beyond me.

Latest posts