What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

souths please sign james roberts

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'd just rather have the news;good or bad!!

This green tea diet is driving me nuts--I feel like I'm evolving into an alien!!!!

I'm even now drinking Orange & Lotus flowers/flavoured green tea in a desperate attempt to cope with the stress!

:lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's a great article mate---my immune system has been weakened considerably by two bouts of cancer in the form of MALT lymphomas----one in my stomach & the same type in my right lung.
I had an op in 1992 which cured the stomach one but meant the removal of two thirds of my stomach.
In 2005 I had the lower lobe of my right lung removed with chemo follow-up!! Chemo can cure cancer but can also stuff the immune system.

Jasmine tea & flowers could be of great help to my immune system. THANKS!!

You're a tough fellow Doyen. It's a credit to you. That's the South Sydney spirit in you:)

You beat that shit disease twice:)

We're the odds good of surviving the cancer in your right lung??? What did they tell you???

doyen

Bench
You're a tough fellow Doyen. It's a credit to you. That's the South Sydney spirit in you:)

You beat that shit disease twice:)

We're the odds good of surviving the cancer in your right lung??? What did they tell you???

I'ts been over 23 yrs since the stomach tumour--the surgeon at RPA cut it out & informed me I was cured of that straight away!
2005 since the lung lymphoma was removed at RPA[+ some chemo];the size of a grape-fruit & had no idea that I had it--I had a scan recently & all's fine;apparently.Will have a scan annually for peace of mind.
The cancer is closely related to leukaemia & thankfully reasonably treatable.

My worst problem is old age creeping on--but we all have to get there;just at different times in history!
I'ts you blokes on here that keep me going along with my horde of kids,grandkids & great g/kids!!

Last edited:

Franko

Juniors
Not much news in the last 48hrs.

Gone quiet.

Imo Broncos are favourites.

I was to last night in a Mascot club that expect South's to announce some big news on James Roberts very soon. To me that means absolutely nothing. Got a tip for a horse yesterday that ran dead last so believe nothing !!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'ts been over 23 yrs since the stomach tumour--the surgeon at RPA cut it out & informed me I was cured of that straight away!
2005 since the lung lymphoma was removed at RPA[+ some chemo];the size of a grape-fruit & had no idea that I had it--I had a scan recently & all's fine;apparently.Will have a scan annually for peace of mind.

My worst problem is old age creeping on--but we all have to get there;just at different times in history!
I'ts you blokes on here that keep me going along with my horde of kids,grandkids & great g/kids!!

Thanks for sharing.

You're a great example to your kids and g/kids of fighting hard through tough times:)

southsport

First Grade

Well done doyen you old fighter! Let us know if we can help in any way.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well done doyen you old fighter! Let us know if we can help in any way.

Well if Sutton goes to 5/8 again it'd be bad for his health!!!!!!!

We don't want that.................

In fact it probably would just make Doyen drink even more green tea:lol:

doyen

Bench
Thanks for sharing.

You're a great example to your kids and g/kids of fighting hard through tough times:)

Thanks mate, but if the truth's known, it was my considerable family,especially my g/kids that pulled me through the dark times!

Pommy

Coach
Still no news at all not even speculation. Really odd, does James Roberts actually exist? Did we dream it all?

southsport

First Grade
I think Souths have signed him, that's why there is no mention from the media, they were wrong and they don't like it.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Roberts isn't keen to move back to Sydney. The Broncos will sign him, they just need to free up some cap space. He wants to win a premiership.

Latest posts