What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

souths please sign james roberts

Ss69 I was only taking the piss mate it's obvious ur honest which is to be admired good on you for owning your post some like Valheru make ridiculous statements and when you call them on it they disappear for days hoping you forget the dribble they speak ...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ss69 I was only taking the piss mate it's obvious ur honest which is to be admired good on you for owning your post some like Valheru make ridiculous statements and when you call them on it they disappear for days hoping you forget the dribble they speak ...

That's right.

They talk it up and then they disappear. You've noticed their trends.

Pommy

Coach
I've resigned myself to the fact that he is signing for Broncos and the silence is due to them try to create space in the cap.

Pommy as the saying goes no news is good news .....let's stay positive mate till we know for sure
Even if he goes to broncs we may still get another young fast centre ( George Jennings,Waqa Blake) we never know what could be just around the corner

Pommy

Coach
Pommy as the saying goes no news is good news .....let's stay positive mate till we know for sure
Even if he goes to broncs we may still get another young fast centre ( George Jennings,Waqa Blake) we never know what could be just around the corner

I dont believe in no news is good news haha. This has dragged on way too long just don't see it coming off for us sadly although I will be very happy if I am proved wrong.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I dont believe in no news is good news haha. This has dragged on way too long just don't see it coming off for us sadly although I will be very happy if I am proved wrong.

We agree again mate.

We are on the same page!!!!!

doyen

Bench
We agree again mate.

We are on the same page!!!!!

I'd just rather have the news;good or bad!!

This green tea diet is driving me nuts--I feel like I'm evolving into an alien!!!!

I'm even now drinking Orange & Lotus flowers/flavoured green tea in a desperate attempt to cope with the stress!

alien

Referee
I'd just rather have the news;good or bad!!

This green tea diet is driving me nuts--I feel like I'm evolving into an alien!!!!

I'm even now drinking Orange & Lotus flowers/flavoured green tea in a desperate attempt to cope with the stress!

:lol:
i add jasmine flowers actually! :)

Woofy7

Juniors
Flat out at work, no time to get to the bottom of this Roberts situation. Has anyone heard anything lately???

doyen

Bench

That's a great article mate---my immune system has been weakened considerably by two bouts of cancer in the form of MALT lymphomas----one in my stomach & the same type in my right lung.
I had an op in 1992 which cured the stomach one but meant the removal of two thirds of my stomach.
In 2005 I had the lower lobe of my right lung removed with chemo follow-up!! Chemo can cure cancer but can also stuff the immune system.

Jasmine tea & flowers could be of great help to my immune system. THANKS!!

alien

Referee
That's a great article mate---my immune system has been weakened considerably by two bouts of cancer in the form of MALT lymphomas----one in my stomach & the same type in my right lung.
I had an op in 1992 which cured the stomach one but meant the removal of two thirds of my stomach.
In 2005 I had the lower lobe of my right lung removed with chemo follow-up!! Chemo can cure cancer but can also stuff the immune system.

Jasmine tea & flowers could be of great help to my immune system. THANKS!!

yes chemo can stuff the immune system that's meant to fight the cancer, and it can also damage organs.

you're welcome

Latest posts