What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths will have five captains this season

Raider_69

Post Whore
Fat Boy Inglis must be f**king filthy
his old mate Matt King walks in for 2 seconds and gets a captains knock, i recon they are 2-3 injuries away from calling me up for a captains knock... and fat boy cant get a captains arm band

Horrie Is God

First Grade
And here i was worried that lol@50uff$ had gone through an off season without some ridiculousness..

They are the gift that just keeps on giving..

nqcowboy87

Bench
maybe its 5 captains as in a home captain and vice captain and an away captain and vice captain and a captain for the heritage round :)

Eels Dude

Coach
Co-captains can work, because you have to have somebody filling in when the captain is interchanged. But 5? You can just imagine every time there's a decision for a penalty 5 blokes run in and have a meeting. Footballers aren't that bright either, they'll probably all forget who's supposed to be captain each week come match time. Souths just give us more reason to lol.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
i'm now wishing that Souths do win the premiership:

* 5 captains fighting each other to lift one trophy
* we will have to listen to 5 speeches from the winning captains.
* the remaining 12 non-captains will have to chair the 5 captains around the field on their lap of honour.

go for it !

Godz Illa

Coach
Good to see the new coach making the tough decisions, not pandering to egos, and really stamping his authority

Glenn

First Grade
Rock,Scissors,Paper to determine the game day captain, the runner up is vice captain.

mokn

Juniors
LOL souths are morons, crocker did well as cap and he fires up hard.
Maybe they saw manly have 2 captains and win the comp and they have decided to try their luck with 5.

Latest posts