What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spagnolo Back On the board?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Have to laugh, had a look at nospam46 and thread on this subject was closed. So much for free speech and being allowed to post what you like over there. It's ok what you post over there as long as you agree with mob element.

Jodeci

Bench
Have to laugh, had a look at nospam46 and thread on this subject was closed. So much for free speech and being allowed to post what you like over there. It's ok what you post over there as long as you agree with mob element.

I wonder why they closed it?

It hasn't stopped them in the past bagging and dragging the club through mud as they always seem to be being in a negative way

Why stop now?

I actually enjoy the banter of us vs them (3P Unlimited vs The TOSsers)

eels81236

Bench
I wonder why they closed it?

It hasn't stopped them in the past bagging and dragging the club through mud as they always seem to be being in a negative way

Why stop now?

I actually enjoy the banter of us vs them (3P Unlimited vs The TOSsers)

Don't be too liberal with the word us there Jodeci. I reckon you are all carrying on like merkins.

Jodeci

Bench
It's really horrible the way Roy has been treated. We wouldnt still exist if it wasn't for him. We would have closed down, nothing surer. I thank you Roy from the bottom of my heart.

Well Said ME

That's one of the most genuine responses to date you have made

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Thanks mate. I've changed my mind about Roy and 3P, I can see the good work they've done. This new board better keep the ball rolling and not undo all the good progress made by 3P.

I seriously don't get why we are talking about Coach Anderson, unless of course it is to say that those on the board replaced him with someone inferior. Someone selected with heart and not head, someone that had a stong sponsor in their corner. This is the man that has set our club back further than any of us could have dreamed in 2010.

All those 60 minute performances in 2011, would love to see what Ando or even Sticky would have been able to produce out of that side.

All academic now.

We have a coach that might well take us past 6.5 wins a season, as long as any board we have supports him, we will be in good stead.

We have a CEO that understands Sports organisations and has been making all the right moves since he arrived, as long as any board we have supports him, we will continue to be in good stead.

Stagger eel

Staff member
'Strong sponsor in the corner?' ... Are you suggesting that glen Duncan had a lot of pull in the decision to appoint SK? .... Can you imagine if the 3p apologists said that?