What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spagnolo Back On the board?

Thanks mark, makes a lot of sense now... I wonder if mr Duncan and mr saad had their way, SK would still be playing touch footy with the lads in the top oval?

The lads, are good lads, they are good boys the lads, they are good lads.

What we needed is a Camera and direct video link to Bellyache installed on one of the advertising hordings.

Jodeci

Bench
Thanks mark, makes a lot of sense now... I wonder if mr Duncan and mr saad had their way, SK would still be playing touch footy with the lads in the top oval?

if they had their way, that's certainly what would of happened.

That was the first sign of the Duncan/Pirtek eels split along with Saad turning the other way

Stagger eel

Staff member
if they had their way, that's certainly what would of happened.

That was the first sign of the Duncan/Pirtek eels split along with Saad turning the other way

Jodeci, did you hear the rumour that when Peter Thompson pulled out of the parrafirst ticket he was going to be replaced by the then independent joe saad last Saturday?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
So its not 3P's fault that we hired Kearney the dud. It was Duncan's fault.

These 3P's are made of Teflon. Always somebody else to blame for their stuffups.

Jodeci

Bench
who appointed Duncan? I don't know what is reality anymore.

I said it at the time that it would be a bad move to put that merkin on the board due to his conflict of interest but I got shot down for that.

People saying it was a good idea cause he knows business financials and is very successful on that front.

Good too see him still sponsoring his buddy SK at the Kiwi's

strider

Post Whore
are we saying the other 6 members of the board were so spineless they couldn't do anything but let Duncan hire a dud?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Well he was in charge of the company who was our major sponsor. Maybe he had too much influence and the rest of the board were held to ransom. They had their hands tied.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Even Glen Duncan could see our retention system ('academy') needed rebuilding so he brought in the best merkin for the job.

lingard

Coach
Have to laugh, had a look at nospam46 and thread on this subject was closed. So much for free speech and being allowed to post what you like over there. It's ok what you post over there as long as you agree with mob element.

I believe the reason for that is the co-ordinator of that site (Phil Sims) has been warned by the club to ensure there is no overt criticism of the board by his forumites. He has been warned that he will be banned for life or some such thing. I'm not sure why. Politics does not interest me. Now, if it was a boil. I like boils.

HevyDevy

Coach
Your painting Roy out to be Dr Evil. But in actual fact the leagues club has never been in better shape financially. Which means parra will be around in the future and not gone in 5 years.

Football wise it's been a disaster but they did get the right people on board eventually with Ricky and Co.

People don't seem to remember the 90's and what Fitzy put us through for a good part of a decade.

All this highlights is the idiocy of having the LC board running the FC.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I believe the reason for that is the co-ordinator of that site (Phil Sims) has been warned by the club to ensure there is no overt criticism of the board by his forumites. He has been warned that he will be banned for life or some such thing. I'm not sure why. Politics does not interest me. Now, if it was a boil. I like boils.
Garbage, the thread was closed because someone over there had the nerve to stick up for 3P. Carrying on like pork chops and abusing people is ok as long as you are bagging 3P or anyone involved with 3P while you are doing it. What a bunch of hyprocrites they are over there.

* Waits for Etu the guy who doesn't post much over there to run to their defence.........

mickdo

Coach
Garbage, the thread was closed because someone over there had the nerve to stick up for 3P. Carrying on like pork chops and abusing people is ok as long as you are bagging 3P or anyone involved with 3P while you are doing it. What a bunch of hyprocrites they are over there.

No surprises there really

Latest posts