What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

ghoti

Bench
You'd think they could just sell a one match sponsorship for now...sell it for a reduced rate at LEAST to save face for now...then if it works for said company, point them towards the fat arse pay packet we're after.

(Shit, haven't been here in a while - Nigel Vagana is in the avatar!)

Last edited:

Special K

Coach
You'd think they could just sell a one match sponsorship for now...sell it for a reduced rate at LEAST to save face for now...then if it works for said company, point them towards the fat arse pay packet we're after.

(Shit, haven't been here in a while - Nigel Vagana is in the avatar!)
Also with Hilder and Kingston in your sig :lol:

Craigshark

First Grade
If it's a case of whoever the company is, is undeided whether to sponsor us or not.. A win on Sunday would have to tip it in our favour.

ratsack2

Juniors
My sauces tell me that it will be announced tomorrow, I hope he is right and it is a goodun

Windy70

Juniors
Anything..........anyone..............we need the fill on the jerseys.

Announce please.

yadamisha

Juniors
Boxes can definately be bought on a game per game basis from first hand experience, if any available. It is always cheaper to buy for the season for obvious reasons. From my understanding current availability means PB upper coporate deck only. Standard yearly rates are in the published corporate brochure.

Megalodon

Juniors
Whilst refusing to go into any detail at all, there will be a sponsor on the front of the jersey when the NRL squad runs out on Sunday.

Card Shark

Immortal
Whilst refusing to go into any detail at all, there will be a sponsor on the front of the jersey when the NRL squad runs out on Sunday.

& isn't Hisense on the top back? - that should fill the jersey / guernsey / jumper up reasonably well.

Ausguy

Coach
nah K it's not the real one I reckon

And if it is and it's announced today how is it the right time?? Everyone is focused on last night and tonight not wether the sharks have a sponsor.

Fmd I just don't know what the big secret is

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm starting to doubt that there is one. If it was a charity org they would have announced that by now, no secret in doing that.

Special K

Coach
And you would still want to hold a press conference to get the good publicity. No way we just run out with a sponsor on sunday

ghoti

Bench
And you would still want to hold a press conference to get the good publicity. No way we just run out with a sponsor on sunday
I dunno...if I were the Sharks I wouldn't want to draw attention to the fact that we only now secured a sponsor...it just fuels the story of us being broke/hopeless/financial deadshits.

To run out on Sunday with a sponsor on the front as if nothing untoward happened is a much better message to send to the public.