What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

Quigs

Immortal
Just digressing here for a sec... re Birdy ... I read where Big Dave Taylor is off to the Tits next year on big whop. The tits might have to shed a player or three.

What's birdy doing?

webShark

No bird.
Graham > current bird.
No way. Birdie is better in the 2nd row as well as 5/8.
Bird was picking up MOM awards in rep games. Doubt Graham will play one.
I noticed Bakuya and Smith but not Graham. Let's hope this is not Deja Vu from Dragons game
Last year. If it is, we will flog Cowboys then lose a few straight. Got to be a case in selecting Gal at prop (whether he likes it or not). To me, Bakuya looks a good option to fill in for Pom for a game or two. Can't think of anyone from the 20,s or NSW cup who would be better. Bakuya more reliable than Taga for mine. Gal at prop gives us Gibbs from the bench but I think Gibbs better than Ross. Bench should be Taga, Ross, Toops and Morris. Bird better than Wade but with what we have Wade should start.

M2D2

Bench
Does anybody else think they should just wear the members jersey if they dont have a sponsor, even if its just the ones they have already made with last years members names.?

Those jerseys that are made up only have about 50 names on em. To test the spacing.

If irvine isnt worried about it financially then there must be something in the works.

Anyway. We won.... And we ran out of the tunnel out of an inflatable shark mouth.

So. It was a good day

Last edited:

Miller Lite

Juniors
Does anybody else think they should just wear the members jersey if they dont have a sponsor, even if its just the ones they have already made with last years members names.?

No. Would prefer they wear the hoops ( the REAL jersey) and nothing else.

At least the blank strip is screaming "YOUR NAME HERE"

Andrew O'Keefe

Juniors
Did anyone else notice all the Daily Telegraph logos in the background on coverage last night?
Any chance they are the new sponsor?

Latest posts