What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George Illawarra Supporters

soc123_au

Staff member
Dragons fans must be alright. One of them got a chick to write lol@50uffs on her jugs & let the pic be made public here. How can that person be bad. The rest of the merkins get to bask in the reflected glory.

Manly fans however............I'm looking at you woody.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Ah fugg... had 2 threads open at once, posted in the wrong one.

And Girdler played 1 year for Illawarra before going to Penrith. I consider him a Penrith player.

Last edited:

natstar1982

Juniors
I have been reading these forums for a long time and thought i would post but it seems if you write a view that is not supported by the load mouths on here you get abused, shot down as a troll or people complain about formatting issues or other insignificant bullshit.

I thought the whole idea of a forum was to have debate and express views even if they do not necessarily conform to what you believe.

Good luck to you keyboard heroes

SerbDragon

Coach
I have been reading these forums for a long time and thought i would post but it seems if you write a view that is not supported by the load mouths on here you get abused, shot down as a troll or people complain about formatting issues or other insignificant bullshit.

I thought the whole idea of a forum was to have debate and express views even if they do not necessarily conform to what you believe.

Much easier to read.

eaglerock

Juniors
sorry whats this non-thread about...maybe u should post this rubbish in the st stain forum?

#justsayin

moik

Bench
monty-python5.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade

cry_baby.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9C0VwruXE

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

Thanks. And good luck to you too.

Jason Maher

Immortal

Ah the classic first post rant - second post martyr statement play. Too difficult for you to just say hello? Maybe even introduce yourself to your fellow Saints supporters, before publicly bashing us in what was presumably a pathetic, feeble attempt to gain respect from opposition supporters? Here's a little secret: people who turn on their own aren't respected by anyone. And don't f**ken start crying if you get a predictable negative response to a negative first post. If you can't take it, don't f**ken give it out.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Are you watching Talledega Nights too JM? Because that post is SHAKE N' BAKE. You came at him like a spider monkey!

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Let me guess, you work in the innercity, have never even had so much as a papercut, but have BA in business management... and you're therefore ready to take on the world...?

Good luck with all your future endeavours, and please keep barracking for Easts.

Ahhh Saints supporters. Rejecting one cause they have a slightly different perspective than the forum losers :lol: I'm sure all the other team supporters are laughing at this right now

The best part is I predicted this in post 2 :D

I couldn't care less if anyone laughs at me. All I know is my opinion can differ greatly from fellow Roosters supporters, but they don't go out of their way to call me on it and I find them very inclusive :lol: Unlike you lot, it's a wit competition between you all :lol:

Latest posts