What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stain George bubble burst

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so we lost two on the trot..

wow..

we have 26 rounds in the season, so naturally there will be some wins and some losses..

the only time i'd be worried about this sort of form is if it was 1 week away from the finals...

5 weeks is a long time in footy... just ask cronulla.. they went from spooners to best form in the league there before they ran into us..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
the sad thing for st.george is that if they exit stage left with a wimper in 2011, watch out for all the talk that the 2010 comp was weakened because melbourne got caught.
Except they were already saying that last year. Old news. And if the sooks didn't have that to cry about, they'd find something else.

As Minh said. Melbourne cheated, got caught. Disqualified.

MattYg1

Bench
haters-gonna-hate-gay-batman.jpg

Puff

First Grade
I put it down to the carbon tax personally. When you breathe as much fire as we do its bound to cost us.

eelsta

Bench
how can saints be chokers they HAVE already lost that tag by winning last year have they not :-k or must they win every year

big pat

Coach
how can saints be chokers they HAVE already lost that tag by winning last year have they not :-k or must they win every year

because some asbestos sniffer thinks he is funny, another useless thread fail.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I recall someone saying last year that the only way to rid ourselves of the choker (aka chocker) tag was to win the 2010 premiership. I made the point that even if we did win, the losers would keep on saying it regardless. Best solution is to simply not give a crap what idiots think. And here we are.... still seeing the idiots, and proof that they are all words and no substance.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Well lads, Fibroman's cracked it. I told Dousty he was close but the mullet-ed one wouldn't listen.

May as well all go in the Super League now.

Fibroman

First Grade
I love Stain George. There is a nice hospital there for all you sick freaks to hang out in with the players after they take the gas and choke.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Fibro, why avoid my question? Are you Fibro senior or Fibro junior? Be honest, us adults can tell the difference. Last chance sunshine.