What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stat leaders 2007 - Rnd 12

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

This week.

All time:

H El Masri 1920 pts
L Burt 900 pts

El Magic is teh winnar :crazy:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
This year Timmah, i was referring to this year... and not just goalkicking and pointscoring... his general play dwarfs el masri.

Timmah

Staff member
Up until this and last week I beg to differ. El Masri was close to our best over the opening eight rounds.

Timmah

Staff member
Hazem El Masri (BUL) 110
Johnathan Thurston (NQL) 94
Luke Covell (CRO) 88
Jamie Lyon (MAN) 86
Cameron Smith (MEL) 86
Michael Gordon (PEN) 84

TRIES
Israel Folau (MEL) 12
Matt Bowen (NQL) 10
Ben Pomeroy (CRO) 9
Brett Stewart (MAN) 8
Nathan Merritt (SOU) 7
Chris Hicks (MAN) 7
Matt King (MEL) 7
Justin Hodges (BRI) 7

GOALS
Luke Burt (PAR) 50/57 -- 88%
Hazem El Masri (BUL) 43/50 -- 86%
Luke Covell (CRO) 40/50 -- 80%
Johnathan Thurston (NQL) 39/47 -- 83%
Cameron Smith (MEL) 39/51 -- 76%
Jamie Lyon (MAN) 35/46 -- 76%

Timmah

Staff member
Above updated for Burt's tallies. He's now well clear and looks set to continue that trend over Hazem next week.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dodger said:
Above updated for Burt's tallies. He's now well clear and looks set to continue that trend over Hazem next week.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... burt> Hazem :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
What a dumb statement.

In 2007, absolutely, no denying it. In general? :lol:!

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dodger said:
What a dumb statement.

In 2007, absolutely, no denying it. In general? :lol:!

Speaking of dumb statements tim.....

In general Burt>Hazem....

In the past Hazem > everyone...

Now get back to drawing those rather nice pictures...:lol:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
burt in general play is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hazem. In goal kicking he is > hazem atm (although he had a shocker by his standards last nite), but overall hazem > burt in GK.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: Pathetic Y2Eel.

Suggesting Burt is anywhere near El Masri in terms of career achievements is f**king laughable.

ByRd

First Grade
i reckon lol, wasnt it just a year or so ago most parra fans couldn't stand the guy and he has had 10 good games and suddenly everyone loves him again lol pathetic

Timmah

Staff member
This year is the only time he's been in front of El Masri and it's only been for 2-3 weeks so far... and the Eels still have a bye too.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dodger said:
:lol: Pathetic Y2Eel.

Suggesting Burt is anywhere near El Masri in terms of career achievements is f**king laughable.

Are you a freaking MORON?????????????????????????

Where did i say Burt is anywhere near Hazem's past acheivments?

Better then him now Yes in the past no f**k your a goose...

ByRd

First Grade
Better in a few games, our club has been in a slump, wait until we string a few together and see Hazem go

Bazal

Post Whore
Hey, Dodgey, settle yeah? No one said Burty has matched Hazems career achievements...and tbh I have no f**king idea where you got that from. But all Hazems achievements centre on goalkicking, because that's pretty much all he's got...Burt is by far the more complete player, only reason he hasn't made form like this a week to week occurrence is that he is cursed with utility value and hasn't settled into one role

Timmah

Staff member
That's another of my problems... why would El Masri have weighed in on Origin speculation if he only offered goalkicking? He's a solid winger with a sensational strike rate - the top tryscorer in Bulldogs history.

CrazyEel

Bench
Hmmph, Mr 88% > Mr 86% :cool:

LOL, lighten up dodger, you take yourself way toooooooooo seriously sometimes champ :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dodger said:
That's another of my problems... why would El Masri have weighed in on Origin speculation if he only offered goalkicking? He's a solid winger with a sensational strike rate - the top tryscorer in Bulldogs history.

You have plenty of problems pal...

Just checked and yep your the only one rating hazem a chance for origin 2 you still prolly think he has a chance for origin 1...

Latest posts