What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2022: The Decider

TheParraboy

Staff member
Yeah. Excellent. Not a large Pizza but enough for 1 with a few slices cold the next day. Coles and Woolies have them half price occasionally so I stock up.

Ive seen them fresh ones at some Coles. One at Macquarie Centre always has a large selection
Never tried one yet, but they look great, with decent topping portion

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ive seen them fresh ones at some Coles. One at Macquarie Centre always has a large selection
Never tried one yet, but they look great, with decent topping portion
Fresh ones usually have a thicker crust is my experience. Go the thin and crispy dude. And for @hindy111 thinner the crust the less the Indigestion which in turn leads to insomnia. Ffs.

Wally21

Bench
In the spirit of adding to the Origin meal chat, I get the pork schnitzel delivers from Una’s at Darlo. If you haven’t been, it’s worth a trip. Washed down with some Schofferhofer. Don’t know why Origin night has turned into German night, but it works for me!

Latest posts