What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status

What is your relationship situation

• Single, and not interested

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Single, but looking

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Single, with a lot of short term partners

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • In a Relationship

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • In a Long Term Relationship (2 yrs+) or Married

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters

Nuke

Staff member
I selected 'single, not interested', but it's not entirely true.
I am very happy being single. I don't care that I'm not with anyone. That being said, if the right person was interested, then so would I.

Nikki

Coach
This one will shock ya's... Im single!!! Looking, not looking. Whatever. :lol:

roosters06

Juniors
Single, just moved to melbourne after breaking up with my long term girlfriend...so kinda looking, kinda not.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
roosters06 said:
Single, just moved to melbourne after breaking up with my long term girlfriend...so kinda looking, kinda not.

sorry to hear that mate.

about melbourne that is.

Alba

Coach
Single and don't really care what happens!!! I'm certainly not looking but I also don't take things too seriously anymore .. Just go with the flow! If the right person comes along i'm sure i'll know it and then I might change my mind! But for now I'm enjoying being single and not having to answer to anyone :)

single. only way to live. gotta love those poor married depressed people. go out when you want don't have to rely on anyone. hook up when you do. control your self not have someone trying to determine what you have to do. come home and just prance around naked. sh*t is good

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I don't know why TT, but I just find your location hilariously funny :lol:!

Dani

Immortal
You can prance around naked with someone...

Btw, lol @ the thought of you guys prancing. Homos :lol: