What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status

What is your relationship situation

• Single, and not interested

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Single, but looking

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Single, with a lot of short term partners

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • In a Relationship

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • In a Long Term Relationship (2 yrs+) or Married

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters

Misanthrope

Staff member
MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg

What's your status, current day FFBers?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Only two years off being single for a decade. Does one celebrate that or get depressingly drink?

That really depends on how highly you rate your own company. Me? I'm looking forward to a decent run as a single man. China won't know what the f**k happened to it.

Loved up here and I think she'll be the wife one day. She's fun, likes to party, bit nerdy like me and even likes football but the downside is she's a Manly fan......maybe it won't work after all

thorson1987

Coach
Loved up here and I think she'll be the wife one day. She's fun, likes to party, bit nerdy like me and even likes football but the downside is she's a Manly fan......maybe it won't work after all

That's a deal breaker right there.

Although I've managed to be with a dragons supporter for 7 1/2 years

Dragon2010

First Grade
Single, and to be honest. Even at 20 I have no intention of being in a relationship at the moment. Maybe in a month or two I'll feel differently, but for now- I'm happy being single.

First Grade
As shocking as it may be to most of you, I am single with nobody remotely interested.

First Grade
Look at it this way, there's always BunniesMan...

Masturbating whilst using rubbing alcohol for lubrication and a hand wrapped in festering bandages covered in rusty barbed wire would be a more desired outcome than hooking up with the skills that thrillz.

Apey

Staff member
Single.

Would actually have to leave my batcave aka my bedroom to find a suitable lass.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
2010 settled that down. Although its fun to tell her that its only a claytons premiership.

The only thing that annoys me is her love for Matt cooper.

:lol: At least you're evenly matched. Between 1999, 2007, 2009 and 2010 you'd have some humdinger slanging matches.

Single.

Would actually have to leave my batcave aka my bedroom to find a suitable lass.

You've got the pup, dude. What more can you need? ;-)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Forgot to include mine. Met the wife in May 2008, engaged by November, long engagement before married in Feb 2010. Expecting our first in October.

Latest posts