What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephen Kearney takes break from Four Nations to lay down law to Eels players

84 Baby

Referee
"Tahu is expected to meet with the Aboriginal teenager he is alleged to have called a "b*** c***" during the Aboriginal Knockout tournament"

Do they really need to put this in every single time rugby league is mentioned?

"Tahu is expected to meet with the Aboriginal teenager he allegedly villified during the Aboriginal Knockout tournament." There you go Telecrap I saved you 12 characters!

BTW 1. Why is black censored?
2. Is it black? There's only 3 *s?

Gronk

Staff member
"tahu is expected to meet with the aboriginal teenager he is alleged to have called a "b*** c***" during the aboriginal knockout tournament"

do they really need to put this in every single time rugby league is mentioned?

"tahu is expected to meet with the aboriginal teenager he allegedly villified during the aboriginal knockout tournament." there you go telecrap i saved you 12 characters!

Btw 1. Why is black censored?
2. Is it black? There's only 3 *s?

boxhead

First Grade
Guys, there is a video on the official site that shows the Eels training.

Very good video! I encourage you all to watch it.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default...watch-your-parramatta-eels-return-to-training!

If the video doesn't pop up, just look at the headlines for the Eels pre-season training video.

What I am wondering, for anyone who knows who these guys are, please look at 1:26 in the video (the guy in the middle) and 1:18 .
I don't recognise those two, perhaps one of them is Cameron Bruest? That's all I can offer.

I like Kenny Sio running!

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
By the way guys, that run was 8 kilometres long! Stephen Kearney sure cuts to the chase on their first day back at training.....guess he really wants to get them into shape.
Big news is that Shane Shackleton completed the run perfectly fine!

boxhead

First Grade
Who is the giant beast running next too Carl Webb at the end of the video?

I think that's Manuokafoa, no one else in our squad is that huge.
Hayne is injured, so he couldn't run. He probably won't be able to do any serious training for several weeks.

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
And they can keep training imo, until they decide to regularly play to their potential!

boxhead

First Grade
I think it's great that from Day 1, where pretty much every team usually does basic stuff to get them all into shape for more serious stuff, Kearney opts to put them through hell physically. I like him already!

boxhead

First Grade
By the way, for those who don't know, this is Cameron Bruest; he was indeed in the training video.

cameron_breust_resignWithRaiders_s3-150x150.jpg

According to several articles, there are rumours he could be playing in the NRL next year....strange.

And before you criticise me, I know his age. It's just rumours being circulated in some media articles.

Eels Dude

Coach
I think it's great that from Day 1, where pretty much every team usually does basic stuff to get them all into shape for more serious stuff, Kearney opts to put them through hell physically. I like him already!

An 8k run is hell? I do 10k runs through Parra park 2 to 3 times a week. For an elite athlete an 8k run is a training run just to keep their fitness up until the real training begins. Doubt Kearney even had much to do with it, but it would have been good for the players for him to indroduce himself to them and give them a basic run down of what he expects as head coach.

Jodeci

Bench
Haynzy will not be at training until Nov 25 and Ben Smith in about the same time as he is getting his knees cleaned up on Thursday I believe.