What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephen Kearney takes break from Four Nations to lay down law to Eels players

sarahk

Juniors
Lol Poor guys 8 km runs, here I thought my hour at the gym was painful .

^^ Carl Webb is going to kill it next year just watch !! Can't wait to see him in the eels jersey.

mrpwnd

Bench
I heard that during the 8km run Carl Webb was unable to be located for 20 minutes.
Apparently a mate of mine saw him at the local oportos joint.

Bad signs.

mrpwnd

Bench
Lol Poor guys 8 km runs, here I thought my hour at the gym was painful .

^^ Carl Webb is going to kill it next year just watch !! Can't wait to see him in the eels jersey.
I don't know...
Recently a new place opened up at Carramar called killa burgers, they serve the biggest burgers i've seen.

With places like that I don't think Carl Webb can resist. In fact there are already whispers that he was missing during a 20 minute interval of that 8km run, no doubt to snag a few wicked wings.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
We really should get behind him a bit better then this. He will be holding that trophy with us if we manage to win it next year. So will Reni.

Imagine looking back at this thread if we win the comp.

Gronk

Staff member
A professional footballer ? LOL

5137246334_526e4204fc_b.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure the blob wont look like that at the beginning of the season next year.

boxhead

First Grade
If we get Carl Webb back into good physical shape, which our coaching staff-including Kearney-can do, then we won't be bagging him out when he starts destroying teams.

Of course, that is a big "if".

strider

Post Whore
i don't think it looks like manukofoa .... but then i wouldn't put my house on it :lol:

Latest posts