What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

stiffmeister

Bench
Ohhh Hellchick you are a rough diamond, I admire that

Eelementary, not a problemo

Cupid I will soon post a pic of me. You will enjoy it I am 6 f 1 inch and I do martial arts (Jeet Kune Do) which I also adapt to my dance moves. This is why I am smooth on the dance floor

I love your humour hellchick. You seem the kind of gal that can almost drink me under the table. As a dedicated gentleman I will let you win

;-)

PJ Marshal

Coach
stiff-meister eel said:
Ohhh Hellchick you are a rough diamond, I admire that

Eelementary, not a problemo

Cupid I will soon post a pic of me. You will enjoy it I am 6 f 1 inch and I do martial arts (Jeet Kune Do) which I also adapt to my dance moves. This is why I am smooth on the dance floor

I love your humour hellchick. You seem the kind of gal that can almost drink me under the table. As a dedicated gentleman I will let you win

;-)

Dance Movies :lol: man if your refering to movies like you got served, then youve got problems

PJ Marshal

Coach
stiff-meister eel said:
PJ where did you get movies from, I typed moves man

;-)

my bad thought it said movies, but what dance moves do you have that are so damn superior to anything on this planet?

Martial Arts hey, well i play football, just as disciplined and the girls come to watch me and my team play in droves ;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Uptheeels

I happen to agree with you there but in terms of fitness I prefer martial arts

I cant wait for the season to kick off & the eels show everyone what they are capable of.

:)

stiffmeister

Bench
Pj man good on you & I hope you get more ladies. I love league equal if not more than MArtial arts

Re the dance moves its the way you shake it & it is all to do with the timing and always follow the beat. It must run through your soul. Smooooooooth

;-)

PJ Marshal

Coach
stiff-meister eel said:
Pj man good on you & I hope you get more ladies. I love league equal if not more than MArtial arts

Re the dance moves its the way you shake it & it is all to do with the timing and always follow the beat. It must run through your soul. Smooooooooth

;-)

take up league, it boosts your profile, and you can entertain with flash moves and hard hitting defence

stiffmeister

Bench
P J you have got a good point there . You're a man who knows what he is talking about

Profile boosting is important. Is is a big part of being successful with the ladies. It is like a component of a fine swiss watch. You need every part of the watch to make it run smooth & efficiently. And all the components work together to achieve this. Any part missing & the watch will not work well.

Anyways everyone enjoy whatever you are doing tonight (including you hellchick) and peace

The stiff-meister has to do his thing with the ladies tonight

;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
stiff-meister eel said:
P J you have got a good point there . You're a man who knows what he is talking about

Profile boosting is important. Is is a big part of being successful with the ladies. It is like a component of a fine swiss watch. You need every part of the watch to make it run smooth & efficiently

Anyways everyone enjoy whatever you are doing tonight (including you hellchick) and peace

The stiff-meister has to do his thing with the kadies tonight

;-)

Why thankyou your majesty, I bow to your every word.
*gag* *gag* *gag*, again, excuse me while I go and VOMIT :roll:

PJ Marshal

Coach
stiff-meister eel said:

Profile boosting is important. Is is a big part of being successful with the ladies. It is like a component of a fine swiss watch. You need every part of the watch to make it run smooth & efficiently. And all the components work together to achieve this. Any part missing & the watch will not work well.

The stiff-meister has to do his thing with the ladies tonight

;-)

good luck, i shall be doing the same, hitting the clubs on surfers wooo yeah :eek:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
please don't, i have a feeling helen will need to vomit again :?

stiffy, word of advise

if you have been a member for 2 days and your post count is up to 92 that means the you reply to yourself too often and talk to much shit, ok?

TheParraboy

Staff member
JessEel said:
please don't, i have a felling helen will need to vomit again :?

stiify, word of advise

if you have been a member for 2 days and your post count is up to 92 that means the you reply to yourself too often and talk to much sh*t, ok?

:lol:

GOLD !! :clap:

Suitman

Post Whore
JessEel said:
stiffy, word of advise

if you have been a member for 2 days and your post count is up to 92 that means the you reply to yourself too often and talk to much sh*t, ok?

:lol: :lol:

Most of us worked that out after his first three posts.

Suity

stiffmeister

Bench
Jesseel

I am one of the sexiest men alive. Just sit back girl & enjoy the ride. This is Mr Smooth the stiff-meister. I understand that you may not be used to a good looking smooth lady magnet but your taste may one day mature. The stiff-meister is unique, I understand you may be surprised by my smooth comments but I am here to have fun until kick-off where I then will talk about the eels.

May I humbly say just enjoy my posts in a light hearted manner

As I said enjoy the ride for now, the stiff man has arrived

;-)

Latest posts