What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

stiffmeister

Bench
Cupid wise question, maybe 95% success rate. I just wanted to show some modesty. Out of curiosity are you a blonde or brunette

;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Of course there are other options, cupid!

Red, green, blue, blonde, brown, black, grey, white, bald and all the shades in-between.

stiffmeister

Bench
The stiff-meister hair is light brown. I have the Shannon Noll goate.

I must say is is pleasing to the ladies eyes. Everytime my sister brings one of her female friends home she kicks me out of the house as invariably my sister will have one less friend as they end up in trance under the stiff-meister looks

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
elementary looks like a bit of a ladies man as, correct me if I'm wrong, you are from Spain?

Man those girls from Spain are hot.

The Brazilian babes are also hot

When I went to Brazil a couple of years ago those hot blooded Brazilian babes were stunned by my good looks. & the romantic poetic words that came out from my mouth. Those babes know the meaning of the word party. I almost had to take another holiday and get away from the ladies for a while till I recuperated. Even the stiff has limited energy.

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Actually Noll looks like my dad did at his age but with the tight muscles.

Dad was a ship engineer on my uncles ship. Mate he pulled babes from every port. I learned my skills from dad (The rest of my skills were of course natural)

;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
stiff-meister eel said:
elementary looks like a bit of a ladies man as, correct me if I'm wrong, you are from Spain?

Man those girls from Spain are hot.

The Brazilian babes are also hot

When I went to Brazil a couple of years ago those hot blooded Brazilian babes were stunned by my good looks. & the romantic poetic words that came out from my mouth. Those babes know the meaning of the word party. I almost had to take another holiday and get away from the ladies for a while till I recuperated. Even the stiff has limited energy.

;-)

You are somewhat correct.

I am actually Aussie, born and bred. But because of promotions to my father, I have lived in Holland, Chile, Finland and Spain.

And I rerturned to Sydney in 2000 after 4 years in Barcelona.

I wish I were a ladies man lol.

I have the charisma and all, I just don't possess that magnetism which makes every woman stop and turn.

stiffmeister

Bench
Eelementary

I do in fact wear it better, no offence to the Noll. The ladies love it> it is one of my secret weapons

;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
stiff-meister eel said:
Eelementary

I do in fact wear it better, no offence to the Noll. The ladies love it> it is one of my secret weapons

;-)

I assumed as much, mate.

I used to wear a goatee - full goatee. But apparently it makes me look aggressive (which, for a Rugby League prop is not a bad thing, but anyway) so I took it off.

stiffmeister

Bench
Mate those dutch gals are also cute. I mean all countries have their hot babes.

Apparently in Russia the number of females exceeds the number of males by far.

Just as well the stiff-meister does not live in Russia as I would have to juggle half the female population

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
What nationality are you cupid out of curiosity?

I have dated most nationalities. The stiff has even dated a babe from Norway.

The problem with me is most ladies who meet me want a steady relationship after only a handful of dates & this scares the stiff-meister. This is when the stiff starts to panick

;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Except Finnish women.

I could not honestly say I felt attracted to one Finnish girl.

But yes indeedy - Dutch women, Spanish women, Italian women. All suppliers of heavenly states of mind.

Hellsy

Immortal
sportive cupid said:
So,while Hells and I are waiting, how did you go last night with the ladies stiffy?

Do u know what is more disgusting....this guy said in a previous post that he has a fiance. What an absolute piece of work he is, goes out on the prowl while he has given a girl life commitment.
If I was her I would hunt him down and rip his privates off

Hellsy

Immortal
sportive cupid said:
owww I am not so sure that he could handle me....... O:)
maybe we need a poll 8)

A poll....excellent idea SC.
What should be some of the choices?

What do you think of Stiffmeister:
A wanker?
A cheater?
Over rates himself?
The biggest BS artist that has graced these forums?

Any other ideas??

Latest posts