What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

stiffmeister

Bench
I will but as stated I need to purchase a scanner (soon through ebay) but until then I want to keep the ladies in suspense. You know build it up then go for the kill. Patience sometimes is a virtue. Good things come to those who wait.

For now my smooth words will suffice (in French 'mielleux')
;-)

sportive cupid

Referee
ok then,to keep my chocolate cravings at bay can you please just describe yourself again,But this time cut the embellishment and give us some hard measurements :lol: :lol: :lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
OK, I am six feet one, mascular, not bulky but cut through martial arts training, hazel green eyes. That is all I will reveal for now

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
The weather put a dampness to the atmosphere but that soon changed when the stiff-meister walked in and the atmosphere soon became electrifying. As usual I approached a group of babes and they were overwhelmed by my presence. I had a couple of dances with two of them to make them happy as me just standing there should be enough to get them excited. Later I took them to get something to eat & to let them admire my features without the noise & lighting of the club. Needeless to say they were captivated by my presence.

stiffmeister

Bench
Hey, no one has yet answered my question. Is the club at Parra leagues worthmy while making an appearance as I have to travel from Dee Why

If the club is lousy it may need my presence to make it a viable proposition

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Cute statement there Cupid. I woner how P J went last night

The Stiff-meister is in fine form. I hope the eels will be in fine form on the field in 05

Cupid have you been at the nightclub at the eels

I must know

stiffmeister

Bench
THis is my 100th post ladies & gentlemen. The stiff is on a rampage in more ways than one. I hope my posts have been enlightening and has as aresult improved your lives

Very modest there cupid I must say

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Eelementary

The stiff-meister is no ones enemy. I may be brash, sometimes abnoxious & I may have a big ego & full of confidence but that is me. What you see is what you get.

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Cupid

This is the stiff-meister youre talking about here. My success rate with the ladies is according to my humble calculations is 92 % and I believe the other 8% were simply overwhelmed by my physical attributes as well as my faultless personality.

;-)

Latest posts