What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

strider

Post Whore
I always thought it'd be interesting to be a mod and be able to see IP addresses and see who posts under multiple names

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
I always thought it'd be interesting to be a mod and be able to see IP addresses and see who posts under multiple names

Cowards and wannabe's do it. ;-)

Suity

stiffmeister

Bench
Hey strider my wannabee smart dude, re poster under multiple names you are not 100% correct. As I admitted to Colonel earlier in my posts on this thread I am related to someone who posts on this thread ie I'm his younger bro. I happen to share the same initials re my name.

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Listen folkes, no need to get angry with the stiff, I am only trying to mix humour with my posts but I am sttill a ladies man. Gee talking about ripping someone by the throat. Just take me as a cool dude with a slight ego problem

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Hey Daz

The stiff is unique & full of cool but he cops any negative comment directed towards him on the chin without a problem.

Chapter 3 will be revealed soon

I know who I am & these negative comments are yaaawnnnnnn, so boring. Typical scenario is a guy has a big ego, oh that is not politicaly correct, oh man you cannot have a big ego, we have to shoot this guy down to size because he should not be enjoying life. Oh he must be a dork sitting behind the keyboards pretending to be someone he's not. We better shoot down the stiff, he is a wa---r, he has a small p----.. Lets gang up on him because he chooses to be different. He is not the norm he has to be an average Joe Blow. And he must prove himself. Lets see him fall down & have a good laugh

Man I heard this predictable crap before

Love me or hate me its your choice but the stiff-meister will not change for no one

;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
I've no problem with the ego. Just the small matter of where you boost it. If your up for ego boosting I'd prefer you limited the amount of threads to this one or the other social threads or head across to the Firkin Fun Bar. You've kept most threads on the right track - if you continue with that then its all good. ;-)

strider

Post Whore
I've got no problem with you stiffy....I am all for a bit of humour on this forum.....I don't care if it is one person or many - this forum serves 2 purposes: read about footy (parra) and 2) have a bit of fun.

BTW - I love the "oh I am his brother" story....and oldie but a goodie :lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
Thanks there guys

The stiff is a happier chappy. My aim is only try to make this thread entertaining without offending anyone

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
IT's true re bro story. My brother is back overseas at the US for a two year contract & I am basically looking after his house, so here I am

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Now I can reveal a few lines from my book as requested by daz

Chapter 3 - Nutrition Required to pick up the ladies

Chasing babes requires energy especially if you chase them 3 nights per week like the stiff here. A studs body is like a well oiled car. You need to feed it the best fuel, especially for the purposes of dancing, grooving & spinning in front of the babes. What is the secret nutrition besides plenty of simple & complex carbs?. Well 2 words 'RED BULL' (At least 8 cans per night). That mixed with a healthy ego are the necessary ingredients to turn you into a sophisticated, smooth conquerer of the ladies. It is also important...................................

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Hey who wrote this song: I think the song was called Stiffy

Oh stiffy your so fine you blow my mind oh stiffy, oh stiffy (repeat 3 times)

Oh stiffy

When you attract me with your charm, I know you got it right
You think you are so sexy I know it is true
I have to agree with you because you give me the shivers my dear stiff-meister.

Come on stiffy give it to me anyway you can
You can give me that charm cause I'll treat you like a man
So please stiffy please use that charm for me again

Oh sexy stiffy you gotta understand you grab me by the heart & I'll treat you like a man-------

;-)

yy_cheng

Coach
Hey Stiffy,

I find you entertaining. And since the season hasn't kicked off yet, I'm ok with this here in this thread. Just like the Norks thread.

But I strongly advise you not to boost your ego in the more serious Parra threads as then it becomes SPAM.

ARE YOU MR GEORGE's love child by any chance???

Haynzy

First Grade
Here is a tribute to my best friend,
Hung with me since the beginning
And he'll be there to the end.
Talkin' Mr. Johnson and the Juice Crew.

I love Mr. Johnson and the Juice Crew too,
And all the girls that meet him, they love him too.
'Cause he's the baddest of the bad, hardest of the hard,
Mr. Johnson is a giant, dare I call him God?
Juice Crew - Dept. of Energy,
The power Mr. Johnson, Johnson powers me.
And all the girls keep knockin' - knockin' on my door,
All those Johnson junkies want more and more.
So hail Mr. Johnson and his two friends, too,
Mr. Johnson super hero, Johnson and the Juice Crew.

Johnson's hypnotizing and Johnson's mesmerizing...
Johnson keeps me vital, Johnson keeps me strong
Just like Samson had the power when his hair was long.
Everybody needs a source of power,
A hammer works for Thor but I got Johnson power,
Every minute every hour.
So darn cute a big hood with one eye,
girls can't keep their hands off of him and neither can I.
Talkin' Mr. Johnson and the Juice Crew.

dazeely

First Grade
stiff-meister eel said:
Hey who wrote this song: I think the song was called Stiffy

Oh stiffy your so fine you blow my mind oh stiffy, oh stiffy (repeat 3 times)

Oh stiffy

When you attract me with your charm, I know you got it right
You think you are so sexy I know it is true
I have to agree with you because you give me the shivers my dear stiff-meister.

Come on stiffy give it to me anyway you can
You can give me that charm cause I'll treat you like a man
So please stiffy please use that charm for me again

Oh sexy stiffy you gotta understand you grab me by the heart & I'll treat you like a man-------

;-)

:clap: :clap: :lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
Don't worry there yy, there is a time for everything. By the way who is Mr George.
Not the president. In that case I may take it as a compliment

Thanks there Daz for enjoying my sophisticated song writing ability. Hey mate have you loaded up on the red bulls yet?

;-)