What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

stiffmeister

Bench
Steady there Hell before you judge people which no one is entitled to do anyway, I only go out for fun, to polish my skills anyway. I don't go out to take girls home for physical activities.

Hellchick you're entitled to your opinion & I will not stoop myself so low to your level to be as judgemental as you are

Take a couple of chill pills & relax

Relax girl relax. Anger is bad for your health. In my martial arts training I am taught to respect people & be slow to anger.

HAve a nice day

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Oh yeah one more thing how do you know what is going on with my engagement. Engagements dont always work out but I expect myfuture marriage to. To me a life committment only happens when you are married, not engaged. An engagement is only a trial

And one thing I never have done and I will never do is to date married women. I only date single ladies so there you go Miss Morals

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Fish eel, apart from insults by I wont name names, I think most Eels fans enjoy my comments

I am different in the fact I speak my mind & I am true to myself. I love women, ie I am the modern day Casanova. He was Italian & I am an Italian American (I'm an Aussie Now). If I make enemies so be it but let me make my point clear, I hate no one

Also I love the eels. Take me as I am or keep your mouth shut

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Hello there again eelsta

As you can see I have many fans (& one or two, let me just say non fans). I am a natural chick magnet with great charismatic charm. As I have stated, pretty babes have had mild cardiac arrests being in my exciting presence.

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
One more thing. I've got the groove & I got the moves

I am in the know & I start the flow

I'm so cool that the babes always drule

;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
eelsta said:
fish eel said:
:lol: :lol:

I cant believe this has got 14 pages :clap:

bring back josh davis....................

that's what I was gonna say

he is more interresting than this self opinionated Fonzie wanna be

hell even PJ is more interresting

eelsta

Bench
21 eh oh well dont worry you'll grow up soon,we all behave a bit silly when at your tender age :!:

stiffmeister

Bench
Steady there twizzie. Stop judging people sunshine. I do not judge you. Take some bitter pill & relax. Be cool.

;-)

eelsta

Bench
stiff-meister eel said:
THis is my 100th post ladies & gentlemen. The stiff is on a rampage in more ways than one. I hope my posts have been enlightening and has as aresult improved your lives

Very modest there cupid I must say

;-)
100 posts all about the same subject, to keep the girls interested you'l have to change the subject occasionally
you know talk about someone else. there are other people in this universe you know :shock: :shock:

stiff-meister eel said:
Stop judging people sunshine.

Humm Judging People, I am sorry to say that I think it is quite impossible to stop judging people.

As we move through this life, we meet people, when we do and more importantly spend some time with people we Judge them against our own want in a relationship. If they don't meet up then People can be on the defensive about there time spent on others, sometime the best defence is a good offence.

stiff-meister eel said:
I do not judge you. Take some bitter pill & relax. Be cool.

But you did in saying that he was judging you. Which he was, but don't sit behind your keyboard trying to be all sweetness and light and a utopia online, as it doesn't happen.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:
Steady there twizzie. Stop judging people sunshine. I do not judge you. Take some bitter pill & relax. Be cool.

;-)

I'm cool man and I know who you really are.

Good act though.

dazeely

First Grade
Stiffy you seem to be copping it from all directions. Hope in your martial arts training you were taught how to run. And run fast at that......

By the way have I missed Chapter 3?

Utey

Coach
Twizzle said:
stiff-meister eel said:

;-)

I'm cool man and I know who you really are.

Good act though.

Who is he really? Is this all a big joke?

Latest posts