What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Summary?

Penfolds Wines

Juniors
I love this thread! I've just signed up, St Geo tragic since the '70s, and as unfashionable as it might be, I just want to say that I agree with Reyter.

Go Dragons!

Minh

First Grade
Forget King sign up that dummy half for life. What she score like 10 solo tries.:lol:

Reyter

Juniors
I have just been through this thread from the start. It was you trolls who again and again brought up Hornby.

MattYg1

Bench
You are a fast learner. Can you play halfback?

HIYOOOOOOOOO!!!! see its knee girls like this that give me hope that once you drop the agenda that nobody is listening to you could be a fairly good member of our mediocre Dragons family...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No, this is not Reyter. Just a fan.
Thanks for being a Dragons fan.
:lol:

sock-puppets2.gif

Herr Reicher... winning the hearts and minds of the true believers.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Went to the game Friday night, I didn't know what all the fuss was about. Just sat down again this afternoon and watch it again, now I do. Just because those nine whingers say we are negative we think we are up the crapper. Ray Warren at the end of the game says of kicking dead "you can handle that tactic once or twice but this seems incessant. I don't know how many times they are used it".

Three times actually Ray, the rest stayed in field.

Phil Gould going on about how the Knights have showed courage because not much went their way tonight. Oh give me a break, we had two tries disallowed as well, the Dean Young non-strip, Beau Scott called for not marking up when clearly the Knights player walked off the mark, the countless high tackles on Flo.

It was a high quality second half IMO. If you want to see lots of points scored watch Toyota Cup, or even better AFL.

BTW, Jamie ran at the line plenty in that game and came up just short when Chris Housten made a try saving tackle.

As for Ben Hornby, you need to be committed if you think he needs to be dropped.

Last edited: